• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bets for Draft Position

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given Top 18 picks...

5 QBs
Pitts
WRs Chase, Smith, Waddle
OL Sewell, Slater, Darrisaw
LB Parsons
CB Surtain, Horn

That is fourteen picks. I think it is safe to say, if any of those 14 fall for whatever reason, we will be selecting them.

That leaves on the OL...Tucker, Jenkins, and yes Leatherwood may have snuck into round 1 on a few mocks.
That also leaves JOK, Davis, and Collins at LB.
That also leaves us Bateman and Toney at WR.
That also leaves us Farley and Newsome at CB.

Moehrig is not worth 19 because he isn’t special and is at a position where you need to be special to be taken above the talent available at these more premium positions.

This is a great list, and more proof we are going to win at 19.
here are some additional names mocked to go before 19 -- Barmore DT, Harris RB , Paye DE,
and teams like the "Raiders" may reach on -- Marshall Jr, EDGE - Phillips, oweh.
Someone GREAT has to fall....sorry pass on FS at 19

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great list, and more proof we are going to win at 19.
here are some additional names mocked to go before 19 -- Barmore DT, Harris RB , Paye DE,
and teams like the "Raiders" may reach on -- Marshall Jr, EDGE - Phillips, oweh.
Someone GREAT has to fall....sorry pass on FS at 19

That is my exact point. I went absolutely worst case scenario, and no team went DE, DT, or RB before we select, and we still didn’t have justification to take Moehrig at 19.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its like fantasy football, someone reaches early on QB, and someone else reaps the reward

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its like fantasy football, someone reaches early on QB, and someone else reaps the reward
The question is what is early? Everyone has different ideas of that but you won't know for 3-4 years unless you get a Shuler, Haskins or Griffin ... or someone that fails miserably within two years. Who knows, Haskins is young and maybe he turns it around. I don't see him starting for the Steelers in the next couple of years barring injury.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we currently have (4) and one is overpaid. Collins, Curl, Everette and Reaves. We have more pressing needs at 19 then safety.

Collins and Curl are not FS. cmon

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given Top 18 picks...

5 QBs
Pitts
WRs Chase, Smith, Waddle
LB Parsons
CB Surtain, Horn

That is fourteen picks. I think it is safe to say, if any of those 14 fall for whatever reason, we will be selecting them.

That leaves on the OL...Tucker, Jenkins, and yes Leatherwood may have snuck into round 1 on a few mocks.

Moehrig is not worth 19 because he isn’t special and is at a position where you need to be special to be taken above the talent available at these more premium positions.

i dont think Tucker is there at #19. Plus he projects well at OG and with todays trade it doenst make sense. Jok could be gone also. IMO both Wr's will be there. Plus both Cb's. Davis and Collins at LB will be there.

that leaves jenkins, Davis, and farley. BPA has to be farley.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think Tucker is there at #19. Plus he projects well at OG and with todays trade it doenst make sense. Jok could be gone also. IMO both Wr's will be there. Plus both Cb's. Davis and Collins at LB will be there.

Let’s draft the dude with back issues

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given Top 18 picks...

5 QBs
Pitts
WRs Chase, Smith, Waddle
LB Parsons
CB Surtain, Horn

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed on Farley if this plays out however, we should possibly make a move for Parsons if he gets by the Broncos pick. We need an absolute beast in the middle of our defense. Way more important than taking Farley since the corners we have now are above avg to very good. Draft depth there and as you know we added depth through FA. Go get Parsons so this defense can make another leap.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shouldnt give up draft resources for one who isn’t a qb .

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tucker may not and that is great if he is not. Like you said, he may align better as a guard. That means somebody else we want more falls.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shouldnt give up draft resources for one who isn’t a qb .
I guess that will depend on how much the WFT likes Parson's. Parson's is the 1 defensive player who could catapault our defense into something very special.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on Farley if this plays out however, we should possibly make a move for Parsons if he gets by the Broncos pick. We need an absolute beast in the middle of our defense. Way more important than taking Farley since the corners we have now are above avg to very good. Draft depth there and as you know we added depth through FA. Go get Parsons so this defense can make another leap.

I have no issues at all giving up one of our 3rd's to go get Parsons.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker may not and that is great if he is not. Like you said, he may align better as a guard. That means somebody else we want more falls.

IMO its going to come down to Moherig, Jenkins, Davis, and Farley at 19. Pick one.