• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bets for Draft Position

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1619383752342.png

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is very interesting. Where do you guys think we go? The Lb is a good bet. Very possible all the top olineman are gone by 19. I cant see Jenkins being taken over JOK and Davis. Also very possible we take Moehring the S from TCU. Who would argue with that?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is very interesting. Where do you guys think we go? The Lb is a good bet. Very possible all the top olineman are gone by 19. I cant see Jenkins being taken over JOK and Davis. Also very possible we take Moehring the S from TCU. Who would argue with that?

The closer we get to the draft, even if we trade DOWN, I firmly believe the pick is LB or OT.
I also believe another unexpected position like WR will be available but we will pass to address LB or OT first.
I'm not sure Moehring goes in the first round. I also believe we will get pass rush depth much earlier than expected in this draft.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closer we get to the draft, even if we trade DOWN, I firmly believe the pick is LB or OT.
I also believe another unexpected position like WR will be available but we will pass to address LB or OT first.
I'm not sure Moehring goes in the first round. I also believe we will get pass rush depth much earlier than expected in this draft.
I cannot argue your LB or OT pick as I believe we do that also. As for Moehring, he definitely goes in round 1 without question. Glad you mentioned pass rush depth behind Young and Sweat. We practically have none in my humble opinion.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot argue your LB or OT pick as I believe we do that also. As for Moehring, he definitely goes in round 1 without question. Glad you mentioned pass rush depth behind Young and Sweat. We practically have none in my humble opinion.

On 2nd thought, you're right about Moehring, his tape is very good.
Yep, i didn't want to get shot down but we need pass rush help, if chase or montez miss a few weeks, it could be costly

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we take the best wr at 19 . bateman

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think this line makes a lot of sense. There will be a high quality OL available at 19 and we could use a tackle or guard. Between Darrisaw, Tucker, or Leatherwood, and others, there will be versatility and skill for the position. We likely would not be mad at this non-sexy pick.

LB is a huge need but who will be available that fits. Parsons would be a dream, JOK would be very dangerous with our front, Davis’ athleticism is intriguing, and Collins is a freak if he fits.

WR is similar to QB, except Bateman may be there. Who knows? After Bateman, WR at 19 is a no go.

Unless one of the five drop, QB isn’t worth it.

Corner may be the best player available depending on the run of OL.

S isn’t worth the pick at 19.

So to answer your question, IF we draft at 19, I would expect us to draft OL, then LB, then WR, then CB at this selection.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this line makes a lot of sense. There will be a high quality OL available at 19 and we could use a tackle or guard. Between Darrisaw, Tucker, or Leatherwood, and others, there will be versatility and skill for the position. We likely would not be mad at this non-sexy pick.

LB is a huge need but who will be available that fits. Parsons would be a dream, JOK would be very dangerous with our front, Davis’ athleticism is intriguing, and Collins is a freak if he fits.

WR is similar to QB, except Bateman may be there. Who knows? After Bateman, WR at 19 is a no go.

So to answer your question, IF we draft at 19, I would expect us to draft OL, then LB, then WR, then CB at this selection.
I would agree with this

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is the high quality Ot or OG if the top 4 o lineman go? Leatherwood is a first round pick? news to me. Why isnt the TCU safety worth the 19th pick?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isnt the TCU safety worth the 19th pick?

Jeremy Reeves PFF Grade 81.2 Fifth highest graded safety in the NFL.
you can grab solid depth/ competition in the 3rd.
Unless something wacky happens before we pick, I'd prefer we pass

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy Reeves PFF Grade 81.2 Fifth highest graded safety in the NFL.
you can grab solid depth/ competition in the 3rd.
Unless something wacky happens before we pick, I'd prefer we pass

No doubt Reeves played well last year. With Apke being a flop. There is no depth at FS unless you move Fuller over there. Passing on Moherig b/c we have Reeves is a bit rich for me.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it a surprise given a first round grade and we need a FS.
Because we currently have (4) and one is overpaid. Collins, Curl, Everette and Reaves. We have more pressing needs at 19 then safety.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the high quality Ot or OG if the top 4 o lineman go? Leatherwood is a first round pick? news to me. Why isnt the TCU safety worth the 19th pick?

Given Top 18 picks...

5 QBs
Pitts
WRs Chase, Smith, Waddle
OL Sewell, Slater, Darrisaw
LB Parsons
CB Surtain, Horn

That is fourteen picks. I think it is safe to say, if any of those 14 fall for whatever reason, we will be selecting them.

That leaves on the OL...Tucker, Jenkins, and yes Leatherwood may have snuck into round 1 on a few mocks.
That also leaves JOK, Davis, and Collins at LB.
That also leaves us Bateman and Toney at WR.
That also leaves us Farley and Newsome at CB.

Moehrig is not worth 19 because he isn’t special and is at a position where you need to be special to be taken above the talent available at these more premium positions.