• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best/Worst of Bowl Schedule

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a team, shows how stupid you are. So gay, you are just so gay.
Not sure about your fetish regarding gay … seems odd to me …
However; you are still in next to last place in the west of the B1g...

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo .. the answer is 0 ...ok got it .. a really bad SOS and didn't beat anyone ...

Could be worse, we could be Texas...when was the last time Texas lost to an unranked team....I'm guessing it was slightly more recent than Alabama.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about your fetish regarding gay … seems odd to me …
However; you are still in next to last place in the west of the B1g...
I am not a team, my hopes and dreams are not tied to the performance of my favorite sports teams, unlike you and your uterus. You must feel awful underachieving with such talented teams. You're gay, so gay.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a team, my hopes and dreams are not tied to the performance of my favorite sports teams, unlike you and your uterus. You must feel awful underachieving with such talented teams. You're gay, so gay.
Lol speaking of underachieving ... you remind me of the 2003 Solich Nebraska team that went 9-3 that year - so Nebraska fired him. The AD justified his action by saying how he wasn’t going to let Nebraska Football fall into mediocrity. Lol
And look at you today -next to last place in a conference you really can’t relate to. You are on this board —so you are a college football fan. You know you miss playing CU, OU, Texas

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol speaking of underachieving ... you remind me of the 2003 Solich Nebraska team that went 9-3 that year - so Nebraska fired him. The AD justified his action by saying how he wasn’t going to let Nebraska Football fall into mediocrity. Lol
And look at you today -next to last place in a conference you really can’t relate to. You are on this board —so you are a college football fan. You know you miss playing CU, OU, Texas
Cool story. You're gay. Texas is gay, the whole state not just the team. Everything you do is so gay.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found it. Week 9, 2016. Dropped to 8th and then 25th the next two weeks.
College Football Playoff - Rankings

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Michigan
4. Texas A&M

Not that they "challenged" per se, but the committee gave them the old SEC bump early in the rankings.
They ended up in their usual position: 4th in their division

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story. You're gay. Texas is gay, the whole state not just the team. Everything you do is so gay.
Speaking of gay and underachieving …

I wonder if you still have your REDemption T-Shirt .... Nebraska's entire season was focused upon 1 game to revenge of the Longhorns

and then …. Nebraska lost the game … LOL ..

I am not sure you should open up a topic on underachieving ... you really make too easy... LOL

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of gay and underachieving …

I wonder if you still have your REDemption T-Shirt .... Nebraska's entire season was focused upon 1 game to revenge of the Longhorns

and then …. Nebraska lost the game … LOL ..

I am not sure you should open up a topic on underachieving ... you really make too easy... LOL
Over the last 10 years Nebraska has a better record than uterus, That includes 2 4-8 seasons a 5-7 and a 6-7...........

Clearly a retard like you doesnt understand what underachieving means. What is uterus' recruiting rankings over the past 10 years?

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last 10 years Nebraska has a better record than uterus, That includes 2 4-8 seasons a 5-7 and a 6-7...........

Clearly a retard like you doesnt understand what underachieving means. What is uterus' recruiting rankings over the past 10 years?

says a fan of a team with a 3-6 conference record. I do believe you are more the authority of what underachieving is.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says a fan of a team with a 3-6 conference record. I do believe you are more the authority of what underachieving is.
You fail at life. You failed in this thread. You have failed on tHoop.

How pathetic you are.

Keep living your menial life. Isnt it time to ask your grandma for a sandwich and mountain dew?