• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best way to score tickets

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone. Never been to an NBA game. Honestly not a huge fan, but my stepdad is.

Going to Atlanta this upcoming weekend and thinking about trying to take him to the Sunday night Hawks/Heat game. Might be Gane 4 if Heat go up 3-0.

I’m familiar with StubHub, Ticketmaster and all of the other 3rd party sites. Is this the best/cheapest option? What are some other/better options?

Should I wait until closer to the game to see if prices drop? Not trying to spend a small fortune but think he would really enjoy it. .

TIA!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone. Never been to an NBA game. Honestly not a huge fan, but my stepdad is.

Going to Atlanta this upcoming weekend and thinking about trying to take him to the Sunday night Hawks/Heat game. Might be Gane 4 if Heat go up 3-0.

I’m familiar with StubHub, Ticketmaster and all of the other 3rd party sites. Is this the best/cheapest option? What are some other/better options?

Should I wait until closer to the game to see if prices drop? Not trying to spend a small fortune but think he would really enjoy it. .

TIA!
You hit all the usual suspects in your post. The only thing I would add would be a group on social media of season ticket holders. My buddy maintains a group on Facebook for Phillies Eagles Sixers and Flyers tickets. I’m sure there is someone out there on Facebook for Hawks tickets. Good luck!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TIA!
Also, you’re rooting for 3-0 because you’ll get the cheaper tickets if you have the patience