• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best trio?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would rather have the situation in Brooklyn over the timberwolves? So with goberts offense the wolves are 2 1/2 but with Simmons the nets are a full 3? Gotcha.
Simmons can create on offense.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, KAT has the offense of 2 players and 0 defense, Gobert has the defense of 2 people and 0 offense. Combined it makes 2 complete players that are average! That is how math works.

Now the Wolves are looking to extend Russell. I never thought I would say this in my life but........ @HurricaneDij39 was right. Connelly is not great.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, KAT has the offense of 2 players and 0 defense, Gobert has the defense of 2 people and 0 offense. Combined it makes 2 complete players that are average! That is how math works.

Now the Wolves are looking to extend Russell. I never thought I would say this in my life but........ @HurricaneDij39 was right. Connelly is not great.

Extending Russell could be an interesting task. If they're going to keep him, they don't want him disgruntled but also don't want to be essentially negotiating against themselves. Not sure he would be highly pursued if a FA, but for morale you can't really let it go that long.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the alternative would be to let him walk without a replacement PG.

Minnesota is an intriguing team that also has plenty of bust potential. And yeah, Connelly did kind of back the organization into a corner where if it doesn’t work out they’re saddled with two virtually untradeable contracts in KAT and Gobert…

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Minnesota is an intriguing team that also has plenty of bust potential. And yeah, Connelly did kind of back the organization into a corner where if it doesn’t work out they’re saddled with two virtually untradeable contracts in KAT and Gobert…

...and potentially a third with an extended Russell.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Connelly has crushed the draft and been mediocre ate best at veteran signings. His first action was to dump all of his draft capital for a bad contract. Dove head first into his weakness.

I am going to choose to live in a fantast land where Russell all of the sudden is awesome with a better pick and roll partner. I refuse to believe anything else.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connelly has crushed the draft and been mediocre ate best at veteran signings. His first action was to dump all of his draft capital for a bad contract. Dove head first into his weakness.

I am going to choose to live in a fantast land where Russell all of the sudden is awesome with a better pick and roll partner. I refuse to believe anything else.

Russell definitely gets a bad rap, but his value depends on that how big that extension is IMO.

It's not all on the GM re: FA signings; he is hampered by the city and franchise reputations.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell definitely gets a bad rap, but his value depends on that how big that extension is IMO.

It's not all on the GM re: FA signings; he is hampered by the city and franchise reputations.
His first bit with the Wolves the hate was justified. He was the worst player on defense....on a team with KAT. He would also dribble the ball until it was flat then take a fade away contested deep 2. This last year he was actually close to the player he was late in NJ. Not worth his contract, but a good player. If he does resign for 15-20 it would actually be ok if we get last years version. I won't hold my breath for him putting effort into defense.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph, Klay and Wiggins sounds like a much better trio.

Nothing against Dray, but Wiggins is the better player.
Dray is more important to what they do however......defense, passing, rebounding, etc.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Dray is a better Playmaker and rebounder, I’ll give you that. However, Andrew has become one of the best defensive players in the game. The NBA all defense is more of a reputation ceremony, so he could finally get one next season of the one after next.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Levine, DeRozan, and Ball

• Haha
Reactions: DJ

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garland, Mobley, and Allen are def. not #1.......but there are a lot higher than most teams-- and will only continue to climb.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant, Kyrie, Simmons

Embiid, Harden, Maxey

Curry, Klay, Wiggins

Brown, Tatum, Smart

Siakam, Van Fleet, Barnes,

George, Leonard, Wall (ugh on Wall)

Booker, Ayton, Paul

Ingam, McCollum, Williamson

Towns, Edwards, Gobert

Porter Jr., Jokic, Murray

Garland, Allen, Mobley

Butler, Bam, Herro

Bron, Davis, Hillbilly Mamba (lol jk - RW)

Giannis, Holliday, Middleton

Lavine, Vucevic, DeRozan

Morant, Bane, ? Clarke?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant, Kyrie, Simmons

Embiid, Harden, Maxey

Curry, Klay, Wiggins

Brown, Tatum, Smart

Siakam, Van Fleet, Barnes,

George, Leonard, Wall (ugh on Wall)

Booker, Ayton, Paul

Ingam, McCollum, Williamson

Towns, Edwards, Gobert

Porter Jr., Jokic, Murray

Garland, Allen, Mobley

Butler, Bam, Herro

Bron, Davis, Hillbilly Mamba (lol jk - RW)

Giannis, Holliday, Middleton

Lavine, Vucevic, DeRozan

Morant, Bane, ? Clarke?
I hope these aren't in your ranked order.