• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best team in NFC?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is tough to figure out. They look unbeatable one week and awful the next. That level of inconsistency makes it tough for me to rank them above 5 although they are more than capable of beating anyone they play. If Atlantas D plays in the net 2 games like they have the last 5 or 6 I'd agree with them at 2. Even in the once game they lost the last 5 the loss was not because of the D. Defense hasn't given up 20 points since start of November

Seattle needed Homefield more this season than any other

Too many issues for that team on both sides of the ball now, think they can lose on the road to any NFC playoff team

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thru week 15 I'd go

1. DAL
2. ATL
3. NYG
4. SEA
5. GB
6. DET
7. TB
8. WAS

While they are the best NFC team imo, I really don't have DAL separated that much. They have beaten some pretty good teams, but a lot more subpar teams...how they will perform in the playoffs is a 50/50 guess to me.
I think I would flip GB and NYG. GB's downfall earlier in the season was a sluggish offense and now that they're clicking they're a lot scarier than NYG in my opinion. If they're firing on all cylinders they're the most dangerous offense in the NFC.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle needed Homefield more this season than any other

Too many issues for that team on both sides of the ball now, think they can lose on the road to any NFC playoff team
I think that is a very good point. I also think come playoff time no team is going to want to play in Sea. They may be struggling, but I can't see too many teams beating them in their house with the season on the line.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I would flip GB and NYG. GB's downfall earlier in the season was a sluggish offense and now that they're clicking they're a lot scarier than NYG in my opinion. If they're firing on all cylinders they're the most dangerous offense in the NFC.

Offensively I agree, but man that defense can be had in a big way in the playoffs

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its Dallas but Giants are playing the best ball right now.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is a very good point. I also think come playoff time no team is going to want to play in Sea. They may be struggling, but I can't see too many teams beating them in their house with the season on the line.

That Homefield would have been an equalizer for them against anyone

Now I don't see them winning in places like Green Bay or Dallas

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can agree with all but that last sentence....Rodgers might the most dangerous QB out there, but the combo of Coleman and Freeman along with all the WRs Ryan has...I would still tip the scales to ATL for the most dangerous OFC.

Overall, I think this is shaping up to be a great post season in the NFL...more wide ipen than I can ever remember...even the 1 & 2 seeds from both conferences are not a lock to get to the SB.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?? Other than Atlanta you mean. Green Bay is a very good offense but they're not better than Atlanta if both teams play to ability and are healthy.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the look of that David Irving guy. He can get to the QB.

He makes them look a lot different on defense when he's playing like that.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?? Other than Atlanta you mean. Green Bay is a very good offense but they're not better than Atlanta if both teams play to ability and are healthy.
Atlanta has definitely been the better more consistent offense throughout the season. The Packers offense when they're hot are a team no one wants to get into a shootout with. They could be ramping up going into the playoffs.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is tough to figure out. They look unbeatable one week and awful the next. That level of inconsistency makes it tough for me to rank them above 5 although they are more than capable of beating anyone they play. If Atlantas D plays in the net 2 games like they have the last 5 or 6 I'd agree with them at 2. Even in the once game they lost the last 5 the loss was not because of the D. Defense hasn't given up 20 points since start of November
At home they are good, on the road it's a toss up.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta has definitely been the better more consistent offense throughout the season. The Packers offense when they're hot are a team no one wants to get into a shootout with. They could be ramping up going into the playoffs.

52-48

Id love to see that postseason matchup

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with all but that last sentence....Rodgers might the most dangerous QB out there, but the combo of Coleman and Freeman along with all the WRs Ryan has...I would still tip the scales to ATL for the most dangerous OFC.

Overall, I think this is shaping up to be a great post season in the NFL...more wide ipen than I can ever remember...even the 1 & 2 seeds from both conferences are not a lock to get to the SB.

Unless they rush Jones back and he gets hurt again.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they rush Jones back and he gets hurt again.
Yeah, Julio has a sprained toe. I think if it were a playoff game he would've played yesterday. I'm not real sure he'll play this week either. The beauty of the Falcon OFC is they are more than Julio this year.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Julio has a sprained toe. I think if it were a playoff game he would've played yesterday. I'm not real sure he'll play this week either. The beauty of the Falcon OFC is they are more than Julio this year.
I'd be surprised if he misses Carolina after what he did to them last time

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if he misses Carolina after what he did to them last time
DQ said they decided in pregame workouts to sit him...just thought he was favoring it...that will probably be the same thing this week, no practice and see how he looks in pregame..

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DQ said they decided in pregame workouts to sit him...just thought he was favoring it...that will probably be the same thing this week, no practice and see how he looks in pregame..
I'd really rather not have to win the last week vs NO and that offense so hopefully JJ is good to go. We can win without him but it'd be easier with him even if it's mostly as a decoy

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd really rather not have to win the last week vs NO and that offense so hopefully JJ is good to go. We can win without him but it'd be easier with him even if it's mostly as a decoy

ESPN has a report saying JJ expects to play this week...I haven't heard that locally but JJ rarely talks so I tend to think if he looks good in pregame, he'll go.

I do tend to agree about the Saints...they would love nothing better than wrecking the Falcons season.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs. They beat the Seahawks and if the season ended today, they would actually be a playoff team.

Packers beat the Seahawks more recently and by a largest margin in the rah rah blah blah Pete Carol era and if the season ended today the Packers would be a playoff team and TB wouldn't.

Bow down to lord Godgers.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers beat the Seahawks more recently and by a largest margin in the rah rah blah blah Pete Carol era and if the season ended today the Packers would be a playoff team and TB wouldn't.

Bow down to lord Godgers.

No they wouldn't, Tampa Bay still holds the 6th seed.

1. Dallas
2. Seattle
3. Atlanta
4. Detroit
5. New York
6. Tampa Bay

As of right now (including MNF game) this is how the NFC would go.