• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best QB you have ever seen play football

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and neither does you saying" he's not the greatest" prove a thing

Maybe not, but atleast I didn't use arguments such as, "I think the 81' 49ers had the 2nd ranked defense" or "I think that team was stacked" or "I think Montana played in the non-cap era" etc etc etc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not just your difference of opinion. Anyone who names them self "UJelly" is a troll. Its one thing to make a troll post, or make a troll comment (I admit I have done it). Its another to be the epitome of a troll at all times.

So my name makes me a troll?!? Well your AV makes you come across as a gigantic faggot.....I can judge too, see?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... like I said...

3254982-4173396489-50550.jpg

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously your angry outburst suggests I hit the nail on the head.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker99:

Manning2Luck (CnI) loves his homosexual innuendo. This isn't new.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peter puffer? THat's fucking funny. I can't believe I've never heard that one. That one is getting stored away, right next to mudflaps

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Montana is a legend, no doubt, but he played in an era where there was no salary cap and the league did not depend on the QB as much as they do now. Those 49ers were the Yankees of the 80s....every single year they seemed to pick up a few star players in free agency. I think 96 was the first year of the salary cap and they remained relevant with another all time great, Steve Young. Once he retired, the 49ers went back to irrelevancy.

They were smarter than most in who they picked up and who they passed by.

If it were as simple as spending more money than the competition Tom Yawkey's Red Sox would have
kicked Yankee posterior every year. Yawkey was no miser though he did have some notable flaws.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were smarter than most in who they picked up and who they passed by.

If it were as simple as spending more money than the competition Tom Yawkey's Red Sox would have
kicked Yankee posterior every year. Yawkey was no miser though he did have some notable flaws.

And football free agency is even more volatile when it comes to talent translation between teams than baseball.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Elway.

January 4, 1992 Broncos versus the Houston Oilers in Denver for the playoffs.

Best part, I had rented a condo in Vail for two weeks. I invite two friends to join me, one invites his girlfriend. The other one was girlfriend less on this trip.

My wife says we ought to go to the game as we were leaving that day anyway. What?? OK, let's call down and see if we can get tickets. We score five tickets for the playoff game.

The place was rocking. It was a blast. It was cold and snowy, but we wore our snow skiing gear so we were warm.

1991 AFC Divisional Playoffs Broncos vs Oilers (the drive 2) - YouTube

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to say the best I've seen in person would be Marino for talent, and Bradshaw for football IQ.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering how many saw Johnny Unitas play ??

Last year he played was 1973.

I saw him towards the end of his career. His heyday was more late 50s-early 60s which was before my time. Jurgensen was the best QB of the 60s imo. Someone above had Theismann on a list who is maybe the Skins 3rd best QB of all time. Manning, Marino & Jurgensen were the best I've ever seen.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Drew Breeeeeeeeeees!

Honestly, if the Saints get o a roll and Brees has another chance to show his postseason stuff, he could be in the discussion. He's a hell of a lot better than his chokey NFC South counterpart Matty Romo.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intelligence/comprehension -> Manning.
Throwing the ball -> Brady.

intelligence/comprehension? seriously? and how do you know this by reading that someone said that about him

Did you watch him or have him in a class?

might be the worst thing I have read in a while...do you have an IQ test score or something to back that up? Does he have a Masters Degree or something...

Heck...if anyone proved to be a intelligent/comprehension master it might be Terry Bradshaw, since he didn't have the arm or accuracy and still found ways to win...Steve Young has a Law Degree. Fitzpatrick went to an Ivy league school...Montana went to Notre Dame..also did quite well without a golden arm...Payton went Tennessee???

have no idea of player IQ's...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
intelligence/comprehension? seriously? and how do you know this by reading that someone said that about him

Did you watch him or have him in a class?

might be the worst thing I have read in a while...do you have an IQ test score or something to back that up? Does he have a Masters Degree or something...

Heck...if anyone proved to be a intelligent/comprehension master it might be Terry Bradshaw, since he didn't have the arm or accuracy and still found ways to win...Steve Young has a Law Degree. Fitzpatrick went to an Ivy league school...Montana went to Notre Dame..also did quite well without a golden arm...Payton went Tennessee???

have no idea of player IQ's...
Bradshaw career passing % was just around 51% which isn't bad but he did indeed have the arm strength to be a Pro QB.

Here's a 65yd pass to Swann that was a rocket. Not that much elevation on the ball.

[YOUTUBE]-Dvg97laxz4[/YOUTUBE]