• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best NBA fan bases ranked by Forbes

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Ha. Childish to bring that up. This has nothing to do with Dragic or the Suns. But things are looking good to re-sign him actually so thanks for bringing that up. All the rumors are BS.

Btw- to the true Clippers fans that stuck it out over the years when the Lakers were the dominant team in LA... they have my respect. Big time. I'm talking about all the Lakers fans or casual basketball fans that flipped teams as soon as they went uphill and the Lakers started to decline. You can't deny over that last 3-4 years they have tons of bandwagoners. Nothing wrong with that, every team has em when things are going well.

Childish:scratch:

First off, I was joking.

Secondly, you are one of the biggest trolls on this site.

Every thread you make is Anti-Laker.

I hate them more than most. But, even I have to say...Daaaaaaaaaaaaaayum at you some times.

But, when anyone mentions the Suns..it's out of bounds:gaah:

Ps...This doesn't sound like it's the slam dunk you spoke of to me.

But, I guess your " insider " at the Executive Nacho Stand would know better:L

Q: How do you think you have done playing the three-guarded system? Goran Dragic: “It was a big adjustment at the beginning of the season. With three guards, it’s pretty tough. All of my life I had played as the only point guard handling the ball. Now I’m playing as a two-guard without the ball. I was frustrated. I was in a position that was different for me. I had different touches and looks. At the beginning, I didn’t play so well. That kind of frustrated me. But then I’ve been more patient and now I feel more comfortable and know what to expect from the game and where I’m going to be. It was a big adjustment for me, but as three guards we have won a lot of games this season.”

Shortly before July 1, Dragic will opt out of his $7.5 million player option with the Suns to become an unrestricted free agent. Then, Dragic will learn how much his third-team All-NBA honor, 2014 Most Improved Player award and crafty playmaking will attract on the open market, something he said will force him to make “the toughest decision in my life.” “I’m really happy here in Phoenix and they have given me everything I have ever dreamed,” Dragic said in an interview with Los Angeles Newspaper Group. “I feel like I’m at home here. But I’ll explore my options.”

This just makes me :lol:

“I told Goran Dragic on the court, ‘You might be my teammate next year.’” Young told the L.A. News Group shortly after the Lakers’ loss on Monday to the Phoenix Suns.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Heat fans don't even show up to the game until the 2nd quarter and then leave after the 3rd.

#HeatNation

Why would they with all those nice beaches?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“I told Goran Dragic on the court, ‘You might be my teammate next year.’” Young told the L.A. News Group shortly after the Lakers’ loss on Monday to the Phoenix Suns.

Who wouldn't want to play with Swaggy, Mecca? :lol:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Childish:scratch:

First off, I was joking.

Secondly, you are one of the biggest trolls on this site.

Every thread you make is Anti-Laker.

I hate them more than most. But, even I have to say...Daaaaaaaaaaaaaayum at you some times.

But, when anyone mentions the Suns..it's out of bounds:gaah:

Ps...This doesn't sound like it's the slam dunk you spoke of to me.

But, I guess your " insider " at the Executive Nacho Stand would know better:L

Q: How do you think you have done playing the three-guarded system? Goran Dragic: “It was a big adjustment at the beginning of the season. With three guards, it’s pretty tough. All of my life I had played as the only point guard handling the ball. Now I’m playing as a two-guard without the ball. I was frustrated. I was in a position that was different for me. I had different touches and looks. At the beginning, I didn’t play so well. That kind of frustrated me. But then I’ve been more patient and now I feel more comfortable and know what to expect from the game and where I’m going to be. It was a big adjustment for me, but as three guards we have won a lot of games this season.”

Shortly before July 1, Dragic will opt out of his $7.5 million player option with the Suns to become an unrestricted free agent. Then, Dragic will learn how much his third-team All-NBA honor, 2014 Most Improved Player award and crafty playmaking will attract on the open market, something he said will force him to make “the toughest decision in my life.” “I’m really happy here in Phoenix and they have given me everything I have ever dreamed,” Dragic said in an interview with Los Angeles Newspaper Group. “I feel like I’m at home here. But I’ll explore my options.”

This is the first time he will be a highly coveted FA in his career. In 2012 he had a couple suitors, but this summer he knows many teams will be after his services. It's a new thing for him and I don't blame him for at least exploring other options. But that being said as long as Phoenix offers him as much as other teams are offering him then I still find it hard for him to leave. He said it himself.

Only way I see him leaving is if he gets low-balled or if another great opportunity pops up out of nowhere.

As for saying "every thread you make is anti-laker"... give it a rest. I've made one thread in the last year on the Lakers and it was the avatar bet thread at the beginning of the year which is in good fun. Other than that I just take a jab at a select couple Lakers fans that usually instigate the smack talking. It's all in good fun. If everyone was nice on this site and agreed all the time I wouldn't be here. If you think I'm a troll then I feel bad for you. Read through my most recents posts on my profile and tell me if I qualify as "one of the biggest trolls on the site". :suds:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time he will be a highly coveted FA in his career. In 2012 he had a couple suitors, but this summer he knows many teams will be after his services. It's a new thing for him and I don't blame him for at least exploring other options. But that being said as long as Phoenix offers him as much as other teams are offering him then I still find it hard for him to leave. He said it himself.

Only way I see him leaving is if he gets low-balled or if another great opportunity pops up out of nowhere.

As for saying "every thread you make is anti-laker"... give it a rest. I've made one thread in the last year on the Lakers and it was the avatar bet thread at the beginning of the year which is in good fun. Other than that I just take a jab at a select couple Lakers fans that usually instigate the smack talking. It's all in good fun. If everyone was nice on this site and agreed all the time I wouldn't be here. If you think I'm a troll then I feel bad for you. Read through my most recents posts on my profile and tell me if I qualify as "one of the biggest trolls on the site". :suds:

Okay, I apologize.

Back to Basketball....

I agree on Dragic.

He's gonna have many suitors and rightfully so.

I read a couple of interesting things re: this Summers free agent class yesterday.

#1. Was whispers of Aldridge to....the SPURS.

That would be filthy. I hope he stays with Dame. But, he is Spurs material.

#2 Teams hesitant to trade for Brook Lopez because he's opting in.

17 million a year for that gimp when sooooo many bigs will be unrestricted?

Um, no....:lol:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have a chance to watch possibly the greatest player alive (Lebron when he was there) you take advantage.

I'd rather lay on the beach and watch all that great booty.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I apologize.

Back to Basketball....

I agree on Dragic.

He's gonna have many suitors and rightfully so.

I read a couple of interesting things re: this Summers free agent class yesterday.

#1. Was whispers of Aldridge to....the SPURS.

That would be filthy. I hope he stays with Dame. But, he is Spurs material.

#2 Teams hesitant to trade for Brook Lopez because he's opting in.

17 million a year for that gimp when sooooo many bigs will be unrestricted?

Um, no....:lol:

No worries, Mecca. You're a solid poster yourself, so let's stick with basketball.

Aldridge to the Spurs would be disgusting. They would basically transition from Duncan to Aldridge... not fair. He would fit the culture there with his style of play. Still think he stays in Portland, but if he bolts to his home state (I think) and picks SA then watch out! Wonder if they'd be able to afford both him and Leonard though?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather lay on the beach and watch all that great booty.

I lived in Miami this summer/fall and South Beach is so overrated. Dirty, crowded, expensive and parking there was one of the top 5 most annoying experiences of my life. The night life is fun... if you like waiting in long lines and paying for overpriced drinks.

Don't get me wrong, I had a good time once I was actually at the beach, but it's not something I'd want to do every day. Got sick of the beach real quick.... I'd prefer San Diego beaches any day.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries, Mecca. You're a solid poster yourself, so let's stick with basketball.

Aldridge to the Spurs would be disgusting. They would basically transition from Duncan to Aldridge... not fair. He would fit the culture there with his style of play. Still think he stays in Portland, but if he bolts to his home state (I think) and picks SA then watch out! Wonder if they'd be able to afford both him and Leonard though?

From what I read, that was one of the main reasons they didn't extend Leonard last Summer.

But, I think you are right. He stays in Rip City.

Here is what I saw on Grantland..

Still: I found it interesting that after having heard very little San Antonio/Aldridge talk of any kind, ever, a bunch of unconnected higher-ups suddenly started mentioning it over the last two weeks. Someone said something to start the rumor mill churning, and the Blazers have always considered one of Aldridge’s home-state Texas teams the biggest threat to snag him away. San Antonio waited on a Kawhi Leonard extension precisely to hoard max cap space this summer in case both Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili retire. Dallas could have max-level space, though it’d have to renounce several very good free agents to get it. Houston would need to cut some salary, but it also has the goods to put together a solid sign-and-trade offer if Aldridge makes it known he’d prefer to go there. Grantland

13 Observations From the D-League Showcase «

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Miami this summer/fall and South Beach is so overrated. Dirty, crowded, expensive and parking there was one of the top 5 most annoying experiences of my life. The night life is fun... if you like waiting in long lines and paying for overpriced drinks.

Don't get me wrong, I had a good time once I was actually at the beach, but it's not something I'd want to do every day. Got sick of the beach real quick.... I'd prefer San Diego beaches any day.

The best. Lived in SD for 12 years (college and thereafter). Always lived coastal (MB, PB, La Jolla, Solana Beach). The women are fine up and down the coast. The surf too!!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I loved it there.

Cheap commute to the Bahamas for a day, great weather....Dirty?

Guess it depends on where you stayed/played.

My biggest gripe was the damn plantains in every fricking thing I ordered:lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Antonio is $34mil on the books next season, without figuring in cap holds. I think it would be tough to fit both of them in at max contracts. I would like to see the Lakers offer Kawhi a max contract right from the start of FA. Put the Spurs on the clock, assuming Kawhi would sign it.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved it there.

Cheap commute to the Bahamas for a day, great weather....Dirty?

Guess it depends on where you stayed/played.

My biggest gripe was the damn plantains in every fricking thing I ordered:lol:

Did you live there or just visit?

Cuz there's a huge difference. If I was there for a week on vacation I would've loved it, but living there gets old really fast. The traffic might be worse than LA traffic too. The weather is good, just hated the humidity. We get the same weather in AZ minus humidity so it wasn't new to me. Great vacation spot... but somewhere I'd never want to live.

Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, etc.... are all places I'd rather live when I retire than Miami.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Antonio is $34mil on the books next season, without figuring in cap holds. I think it would be tough to fit both of them in at max contracts. I would like to see the Lakers offer Kawhi a max contract right from the start of FA. Put the Spurs on the clock, assuming Kawhi would sign it.

What do you think of Rondo?

I mean, Cuban will give him the Max just to keep him from you:lol:.

But, is he really the right pg target?

Especially with Kobe in doubt....

Rondo fits with Kobe well.

But, they should really get younger...

Depending on where/if they pick in the draft, I'd go Okafor, Mudiay, Towns...in that order.

Does Rondo fit with any of those guys and Randle?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best. Lived in SD for 12 years (college and thereafter). Always lived coastal (MB, PB, La Jolla, Solana Beach). The women are fine up and down the coast. The surf too!!

Love SD. I have tons of family there and usually make the 5 hour drive up from AZ to SD at least twice a year. I could definitely see myself living there someday.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you live there or just visit?

Cuz there's a huge difference. If I was there for a week on vacation I would've loved it, but living there gets old really fast. The traffic might be worse than LA traffic too. The weather is good, just hated the humidity. We get the same weather in AZ minus humidity so it wasn't new to me. Great vacation spot... but somewhere I'd never want to live.

Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, etc.... are all places I'd rather live when I retire than Miami.

Visited South Beach...for 2 weeks.

Visited Orlando....for 2 months.

Lived in Pensacola * really should be considered Alabama or Mississippi* for 2 years.

But, yes...

Big difference.