• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best move the Cardinals made?

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making Steve Keim the GM! He should be getting some votes for GM of the year!

The man knows how to draft talent and run a program. He also doesn't give into stupid contracts that hurt the team. He might go down as the best GM the Cardinals have ever had.

Now cut Mendenhall and bring up Williams BA!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the draft, I immediately told my buddy that A&E would be our diamond in the rough. I liked all of our first three picks but Keim found great value in Ellington and Taylor at the end of the draft. Overall, this may become our best draft class since 2004!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like a great draft so far, but time will tell. Let's not forget you get judge in a big way on how you use your first round pick. I liked the Cooper pick at the time, but he hasn't played a snap. Not Keim's fault obviously...but let's see what becomes of him before annointing him a draft God.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like a great draft so far, but time will tell. Let's not forget you get judge in a big way on how you use your first round pick. I liked the Cooper pick at the time, but he hasn't played a snap. Not Keim's fault obviously...but let's see what becomes of him before annointing him a draft God.

Cooper will be a stud! He is a sure footed guard who is willing to get dirty in the trenches. Getting him back with the addition of a rookie tackle couple give us a line formidable to any team in the division. I still am not a sendlein fan but he has done fine since his arrival.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice thing about this draft, is I feel there are two players (Cooper and Minter) that will be big time contributors next season, while not giving us anything this season. One for injury reasons, the other because there are Veterans ahead of him.

If we are able to get a strong Draft next year, to couple with this past one (And get a QB obviously) - We could be on our way back to competing every year.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB problem is just a HUGE hole for them. Besides that the future is looking good for them and the talent level is only going to rise under Keim.

Cooper could of really helped this team. Such a big loss for us this season.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't give this to just one guy Keim. Arians is the guy who is leading this team down on the field to wins. Its hard to even claim Keim is good or bad until about two to three years when we see how these draft picks actually turn out.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this overall system is better... remember, most of us thought the sky was falling when we lost Ray Horton... turns out... he didn't make that much difference... we are getting better overall play out of most of our defense under Todd Bowles.

Arians has done a very good job. We still have a MOUNTAIN of work to do before the playoffs though, as we could trip up on any one of these games and still have Brutal games against the 49'ers and especially Seahawks left...

The best thing that could happen to the Cardinals, as weird as it seems... if if Seattle wins its next two games against New Orleans, and then wins at San Francisco... that will essentially both close out the NFC West (which they for all intents and purposes have won, and also gives them a stranglehold on the #1overall seed) - Meaning when they play up, that game won't mean anything to them.

The 49er game, in Arizona, may have meaning to San Francisco... but I think there chances of winning the division are pretty slim now... they trail the Seahawks by 3 Full Games now, and they now HAVE to beat Seattle as well...

Lots of football left though...

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May constitute more than one move BUT ....

.......... adding Karlos Dansby, John Abraham & Tyrann Mathieu to that already stout defense has made it almost an immovable object ! :yahoo:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......... adding Karlos Dansby, John Abraham & Tyrann Mathieu to that already stout defense has made it almost an immovable object ! :yahoo:

Dansby has been a nice addition but he is missing the big impact plays. He has missed at LEAST four pick-sixes this year with three in the last couple of games. Abraham is going to be worth every penny! It would be awesome if he could finish this season costing us only 500k per sack. And he will still have two years left! The worst of our signings has been powers. Yes he had a stop at the end of the texans game and made a few plays during the jags game but he is greatly underachieving! All the guy does is practically play prevent defense so that his wide reciever can't beat him for a big gain. Teams have cued in on it and are now taking the easy pass to his side of the field. Just watch how often his man catches the ball and you will see what I mean! The dude is Power-less!