• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchups for week 14

who ya got??

• Total voters

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By far, Ravens @ Patriots, MNF. Game of the week to see who is really in second-third place in AFC, if you include the Raiders who most definitely deserve this. See ya soon MFs!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders @ Chiefs is another deciding game in AFC. Good weekend of NFL coming up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs/Raiders as a Bronco fan is obviously interesting. 2 of the top teams in the AFC with the winner standing a good chance at a bye week for the playoffs.

I still think at least for me the Patriots/Ravens game looks crazy. Ravens have a tough closing schedule so need this win in a big way. For the Patriots they have to keep pace with the Raiders to secure that 1st round bye. For the rest of the AFC a Ravens loss helps with the wildcard possibilities. Probably the closest I have seen the AFC this late in the season with so many teams still having a great shot at the playoffs.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs/Raiders as a Bronco fan is obviously interesting. 2 of the top teams in the AFC with the winner standing a good chance at a bye week for the playoffs.

I still think at least for me the Patriots/Ravens game looks crazy. Ravens have a tough closing schedule so need this win in a big way. For the Patriots they have to keep pace with the Raiders to secure that 1st round bye. For the rest of the AFC a Ravens loss helps with the wildcard possibilities. Probably the closest I have seen the AFC this late in the season with so many teams still having a great shot at the playoffs.

Yep, your Broncos have taken a step back, or maybe Chiefs and Raiders have taken a step forward. Great divisional competition going on there, could be 3 teams in the POs.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, your Broncos have taken a step back, or maybe Chiefs and Raiders have taken a step forward. Great divisional competition going on there, could be 3 teams in the POs.

Maybe a little step back but I think it is with the intention of obviously stepping back forward. They took a huge risk going with 2 young QB's this year in the hopes of seeing growth in them and having one of them develop into the future QB. Neither have completely jumped up to that role but they do have experience now and a full off season after getting some starts should do wonders for their growth to help the Broncos get back to that same spot they were last year. Plus this year isn't over yet. They probably won't win the division but I doubt any team in the playoffs wants to go against this Broncos defense even at home.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a little step back but I think it is with the intention of obviously stepping back forward. They took a huge risk going with 2 young QB's this year in the hopes of seeing growth in them and having one of them develop into the future QB. Neither have completely jumped up to that role but they do have experience now and a full off season after getting some starts should do wonders for their growth to help the Broncos get back to that same spot they were last year. Plus this year isn't over yet. They probably won't win the division but I doubt any team in the playoffs wants to go against this Broncos defense even at home.
Agree, but Denver sort of boxed themselves into a precarious QB position, when you have a hot newcomer and a seasoned system QB in your div. I believe the QB change put in an unexpected cramp in development plans for the Broncos. Not so easy to overcome.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I voted BAL @ NE...OAK @ KC is big and should be a good game. The DIV is on the line, but both teams are likely already in the playoffs.

BAL found a lot more OFC than normal last week, but that DEF brings it every week and they travel...this will be a good test to see how NE w/o Gronk will match up with a playoff caliber DEF.

PIT @ BUF is not a real sexy game, but a lot on the line for both teams...especially BUF...if they lose, they are pretty much eliminated from postseason...the west will probably keep any 9 win team out this year.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Titans could still get in even with a loss because the AFC South is so bad. Won't be easy, but it's still possible.

Denver has to win though. Their final 3 games are brutal. I don't think they'll get in if they lose this one.

I'm shaky on DEN this week...TN is not as talented, but not a great matchup either...if TN pounds it well and Mariota protects the ball vs that pass rush I can see the Titans winning that one. If DEN wins it I think they will post 10 wins and with all conference games left, that could do a lot of damage to 2nd place in, AFCE, AFCS and AFCN.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shaky on DEN this week...TN is not as talented, but not a great matchup either...if TN pounds it well and Mariota protects the ball vs that pass rush I can see the Titans winning that one. If DEN wins it I think they will post 10 wins and with all conference games left, that could do a lot of damage to 2nd place in, AFCE, AFCS and AFCN.
Yeah, didn't mean to imply that Denver had an easy game this week. They really don't match up well with the Titans. It's by no means a gimme, however I do think it's their most winnable game remaining, so if they lose that I can't see them getting to 10 wins.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, didn't mean to imply that Denver had an easy game this week. They really don't match up well with the Titans. It's by no means a gimme, however I do think it's their most winnable game remaining, so if they lose that I can't see them getting to 10 wins.

I know you weren't...on paper TN is the easiest game remaining...the last 3...tough row to hoe....also a tough time to be losing players to injury.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to go Raiders/Chiefs, but some huge games this week. Also very big are Cowboys/Giants and Seahawks/Packers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would be fun if Pats and Raiders both lose. Leave 3 teams at 10-3 with 3 to go...and possibly Den only one behind those 3.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying that no game in the NFL has more playoff implications for teams than the Broncos/Titans game. If Titans can beat the Broncos they would have a huge advantage over their divisional rivals of common opponents since the Colts and Texans have already lost to the Broncos. So could be huge in deciding the AFC South. Then you throw in not only the Broncos keeping pace in the AFC West but for teams like the Ravens, Dolphins, Steelers, and Bills a Bronco loss gives them a much better shot at the final wild card spot.

Broncos-Titans Is The Biggest Game Of Week 14

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boys vs Giants, should have the most viewers!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying that no game in the NFL has more playoff implications for teams than the Broncos/Titans game. If Titans can beat the Broncos they would have a huge advantage over their divisional rivals of common opponents since the Colts and Texans have already lost to the Broncos. So could be huge in deciding the AFC South. Then you throw in not only the Broncos keeping pace in the AFC West but for teams like the Ravens, Dolphins, Steelers, and Bills a Bronco loss gives them a much better shot at the final wild card spot.

Broncos-Titans Is The Biggest Game Of Week 14

idk if it's the biggest, but I agree it's a big game...lose it and DEN could be in jeopardy of missing the playoffs altogether when you look at the the remaining games.

I'm not ready to put TN in win or lose because they have the worse DIV record of the 3, but 9-7 is within reach.