• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchup for week 13

who ya got??

• Total voters

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't going to be hosting anybody.

The road goes through Dallas.
Right. Until the Divisional round but I'm asking about after that... lol ( this is fun, thanks for playing along )

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeking one's own entertainment makes this place worth the price of admission

that and the finger pointers

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like I said, the NFC title game will be hosted by Dallas.

No confusion on my part.

yeah - unless they have a total break down over these last 5 games, they have the #1 seed locked up

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah - unless they have a total break down over these last 5 games, they have the #1 seed locked up

I worry a bit about Detroit and NYG. They can score. But Phil is crumbling, Minny is pop gun and TB just shot their wad.....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry a bit about Detroit and NYG. They can score. But Phil is crumbling, Minny is pop gun and TB just shot their wad.....

I'll say this...

If ATL beats KC, they will do no worse than 10-6...lose it, and the water gets a little muddy...it will be tough to sweep CAR and NO.

DET...@NO, @NYG, @ DAL...they will struggle to get 10 wins

NYG...Hopefully the Steelers can do you a solid and knock the Giants off and give you at worse a two game lead coming into next week...lose that game and all bets are off on the 1 seed, win it and it's a wrap.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no mention of Atlanta

I see what you did there

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no mention of Atlanta

I see what you did there

He's a non-believer in the A!

I'm not sure I am either...they just lost Adrian Clayborne and Trufant..two key DEF guys...but they can be a dangerous team in the playoffs.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this...

If ATL beats KC, they will do no worse than 10-6...lose it, and the water gets a little muddy...it will be tough to sweep CAR and NO.

DET...@NO, @NYG, @ DAL...they will struggle to get 10 wins

NYG...Hopefully the Steelers can do you a solid and knock the Giants off and give you at worse a two game lead coming into next week...lose that game and all bets are off on the 1 seed, win it and it's a wrap.

I actually took Atl to beat KC, because I find KC even more tofu than Atlanta....

And I'm going with Pitt over NYG this week too. Giants were less than impressive in Cleveland.....

Here's a surprise though.... Or not I suppose... I'm taking Carolina to get off the pot in Seattle this week. No more collapses like last week and they aren't facing Oakland, just the Wee One and his pop gun.....

41AEjj7PvuL.jpg

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for the Bills/Raiders game??

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually took Atl to beat KC, because I find KC even more tofu than Atlanta....

And I'm going with Pitt over NYG this week too. Giants were less than impressive in Cleveland.....

Here's a surprise though.... Or not I suppose... I'm taking Carolina to get off the pot in Seattle this week. No more collapses like last week and they aren't facing Oakland, just the Wee One and his pop gun.....

41AEjj7PvuL.jpg
I'm with you on PIT over NYG...the last 6 games, 4 have been against the weaker brethren of the league, BAL is solid on DEF so that was a good win, and PHI who are sliding at the wrong time.

KC @ ATL...I like ATL in that one, but shied away from that game...Houston is a game changer and Dee Ford is starting to look like one...ATL is not all about Ryan and the passing game, Freeman and Coleman are legit threats to any DEF, but if KC can pressure Ryan they can win that game....they need Maclin though.

CAR does not have a great pass rush and that's why OAK was able to come back and beat them late. SEA is a proud team and they stunk to the high heavens last week...I went with SEA in that one.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for the Bills/Raiders game??

BUF has a shot (if Watkins plays), so it's worth watching, but unless we want to call week 4 @ NE w/o Brady a signature win, the Bills have none, and I hope they don't get one next week.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll point out Oakland led almost the entire game vs Carolina so calling it a comeback is sketchy. Yes technically I suppose it was but Oakland led 2/3 of the game. I also took Carolina this week though. I have no idea how they're 4-7

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on PIT over NYG...the last 6 games, 4 have been against the weaker brethren of the league, BAL is solid on DEF so that was a good win, and PHI who are sliding at the wrong time.

KC @ ATL...I like ATL in that one, but shied away from that game...Houston is a game changer and Dee Ford is starting to look like one...ATL is not all about Ryan and the passing game, Freeman and Coleman are legit threats to any DEF, but if KC can pressure Ryan they can win that game....they need Maclin though.

CAR does not have a great pass rush and that's why OAK was able to come back and beat them late. SEA is a proud team and they stunk to the high heavens last week...I went with SEA in that one.

Carolina is my 3rd favourite team this week.... I look at them to repeat their last visit.