• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchup for week 12

who ya got?

• Total voters

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers Cowboys and for the first time in my life, I am a cowboy fan this week.

Carolina isn't the Frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.

I think Arizona could go there and win. I think you have better offensive toys.

And a comparable defense.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, but playing at the nest gives us a huge advantage.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That part goes unsaid.

In the big 3 games I most assuredly want Dallas, Pittsburgh and New England.

Dallas because I've never seen a real miracle and don't expect to.

Pittsburgh because they aren't Seattle.

And the Pats just fucking because.
You go boy

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, it wouldn't break my heart to see Pit go into their house and put a whippin on them.

I think Pitt wins. I can look at it realistically. This was tough match up on paper for the Seahawks before the season started and now it obviously looks much worse. I think its close like 30-23 or something.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree but I saw a stat Sunday that is intriguing. The Cards haven't lost a single out of conference game since BA took the reigns. That's only 13 games but still a considerable HFA.

That said I think the Cowboys hosting the Panthers looks the most interesting. I may have to break my long standing tradition of making whomever is playing against Dallas my second favorite team of the week for this match up.:boom:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right? Atlanta has gotten more running production than they could have ever dreamed of this season yet the passing game is holding them back even when Julio is one the leading receivers in the game. Ryan was getting better and better each year then suddenly this year he totally shit the bed. At the end of the day you kind of have to put the meltdown on him...there have just been too many turnovers.

As much as I have an itchy trigger finger for Shanny...this is mostly about Matt Ryan and ball security...he's putting up good passing stats and his TD/INT ratio is not brutal, but the recent flury has him trending to brutal.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but I saw a stat Sunday that is intriguing. The Cards haven't lost a single out of conference game since BA took the reigns. That's only 13 games but still a considerable HFA.

That said I think the Cowboys hosting the Panthers looks the most interesting. I may have to break my long standing tradition of making whomever is playing against Dallas my second favorite team of the week for this match up.:boom:

Week 6...@ PIT.

If Johnson can give CAR a surge in pass rush down the stretch...they will be a lot more complete on DEF...as built now...I think AZ can go into CAR and win also, the strength of the DEF is the front 7, if Palmer has time, he has the weapons to score 28+.

This game vs DAL will shed a lot of light in that regard.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6...@ PIT.

If Johnson can give CAR a surge in pass rush down the stretch...they will be a lot more complete on DEF...as built now...I think AZ can go into CAR and win also, the strength of the DEF is the front 7, if Palmer has time, he has the weapons to score 28+.

This game vs DAL will shed a lot of light in that regard.
Ah I meant a OOC home game.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England vs Denver, The 2 best teams in the AFC going at it again. NE has always struggled when the game is in Denver and not NE so it'll be interesting.