• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

best fantasy RB sleeper

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kendall Hunter, Hardesty, or Stevan Ridley?
For the rest of this season.

Kendall Hunter should get the most points next weekend, I think Gore will be basically out.

Mr. Madden Cover should return next week but Hardesty may be the better long term RB than Hillis who is basically a fullback playing tailback.

Stevan Ridley, given the chance, could eventually take over the hodge podge that the Pats have at RB. IMHO the Pats could be better off with a guy who can do everything at tailback than the hodge podge they have now. If you put Woodhead in you know he's mainly gonna catch balls and Green-Ellis is mainly gonna run, and neither back is really a complete back.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Harbaugh is ready to give Hunter 10+ carries. I think you're gonna see more of the same. 5-7 carries when Gore needs a breather. Depending on how well Gore does will dictate how many carries he gets. If he truly is done I think he'll have to hit rock bottom for Hunter to get the majority of the carries. I'm gonna go with the Madden curse and say Hardesty.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with Ben Tate so far, 300 yards and a TD while subbing for Foster.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily Kendall Hunter. Gore has been injury prone and already three weeks into the season he's got a sprained ankle. Hunter's role would increase based off Gore's play anyways, but the chance that he misses games bumps him up, imo. Bernard Scott should provide some nice production during Benson's absence.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what about the cards alphonso smith? Wells is seems always hurt and his toughness is questionable.

Im in the hunt looking for a RB so trying to pick between all these too.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Stevan Ridley can steal that starting job and take 75% of the snaps and put Woodhead and The Law Firm Green-Ellis on the bench, then Ridley will be a stud in that offense at RB, better than anyone since Corey Dillon.

Hunter when he plays good teams, those defenses will focus on the run and force Alex to beat them through the air and Kendall will have games where he'll be bottled up for the most part.

So my order is: Ridley, Hunter, Hardesty.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I picked up Kendall Hunter in both of my leagues and I'm actually going to start him in one. I also got Ridley, I think he's a really good sleeper. If the Pats stop fooling around with UDFAs at RB and start Ridley who can do everything, he could be a fantasy monster.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're going with guys who haven't taken over, i think Javon Ringer has a good chance. I'm not sure Chris Johnson has what it takes to stay healthy this year after missing so much practice time.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If we're going with guys who haven't taken over, i think Javon Ringer has a good chance. I'm not sure Chris Johnson has what it takes to stay healthy this year after missing so much practice time.

Chris Johnson just got paid big $$$ so they will keep running him even if he's ineffective.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Johnson just got paid big $$$ so they will keep running him even if he's ineffective.

I know, i'm more or less waiting for him to get hurt. If that happens, Ringer will go on a tear.