• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best fantasy football sites

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offer was extended, at the time I didn't have the time, and after getting married (in Mexico, on the beach, just 2 days ago! !) that time is in even shorter supply.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
r getting married (in Mexico, on the beach, just 2 days ago! !) that time is in even shorter supply.
Congrats Treff! Hard to believe you got time to even post, just getting married.:nod:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Treff! Hard to believe you got time to even post, just getting married.:nod:
Well, in this particular wedding, the groom was on a strict need to know basis about pretty much everything, and apparently there wasn't much I needed to know, so I had plenty of time between cervazas to stop by. .when we get home to the real world, I have a feeling that'll change!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking it might be time to refocus our attention on the old "MyWifeHatesSundays" site as things are losening up for me a bit these days knock on wood.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF congratulations on getting married. That's awesome!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think SportsHoopla is the best. Where else are you gonna find a group of gold like these guys are who love and know the game of fantasy football more then any "so called" expert that I have ever come across . It dont get better than this. period. Thats why its been my dream to put us all on one location, i know fantasy footballk people would flock to it. But if everyone's not on board then it would be very hard to do. Still maybe one day as I am game. I dont even care about the money just the fame and putting thes guys like jamie and the espn guy in their place. No disrespect to them but they cant carry the jock strap of a guy like joe or lefty or the many others on this site.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Treff!

My belated gift: letting you know I traded for Rawls (despite my personal hangups, the seed you planted managed to germinate. Lol) in my other Fantrax Dynasty. With the good gentleman poster directly above this post.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Treff!

My belated gift: letting you know I traded for Rawls (despite my personal hangups, the seed you planted managed to germinate. Lol) in my other Fantrax Dynasty. With the good gentleman poster directly above this post.
you Lion guys hang and deal together eh!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just reading reddit and they have the same thread " which ff sites do you use" going on.:pound:

I like there site because it tends to get a lot of traffic/opinions especially closer to fantasy season, but it lacks the close nit family feel SportsHoopla gives it hard to tell one user from the next. I played in 3 reddit leagues last year and i'd be hard pressed to come up with even one users handle from those leagues.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you Lion guys hang and deal together eh!
Lol, we definitely do.

That dynasty league is all LionsBoarders though. Four of us are MBBRLers(Stomp, Micro, OBX and me.). This will be season 4. Gandy's league, it's IDP. We're expanding the defense this year by a couple of spots.

Quite a bit of wheelin and dealin already.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF Can't believe I didn't catch on to your ambiguous postings over 3 different threads (2 threads I wasn't even reading).

I'm heading out the door for New Mexico for the weekend, won't have the time and spotty cell service if I did.
Restless night in the L.A.X. Marriott, anxious for the flight to Mexico for our spring break vacation.
I didn't have the time, and after getting married (in Mexico, on the beach, just 2 days ago! !) that time is in even shorter supply.
Congratulations!
Welcome to the club, buddy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF Can't believe I didn't catch on to your ambiguous postings over 3 different threads (2 threads I wasn't even reading).

Congratulations!
Welcome to the club, buddy.

Lol..hey thanks everyone for the congrats! Appreciate it. Back home now. .for about 10 days, then back out the door, catching a plane to Miami, and heading on a 7 day Caribbean Cruise! Woohooo

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol..hey thanks everyone for the congrats! Appreciate it. Back home now. .for about 10 days, then back out the door, catching a plane to Miami, and heading on a 7 day Caribbean Cruise! Woohooo

Thankfully she hasn't seen the spinning avatar

Hey Hey Congrats Treff. All the best and enjoy the Cruise

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Congrats Treff!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I love fantasy football, and also appreciate some of the reports that are organized on Rotoworld, It can also be very annoying.
:gaah:

This Josh Norman nonsense is a great example.
Was reported that 8 teams were interested including the Falcons and Jaguars.
Falcons said not us.
Jaguars have the cap space. No thanks tho.
Oh, Saints are interested too. (Now we're up to 9 teams.)
49ers making a "strong push" at Norman. Interest is "lukewarm." 49ers "not expected to make a run" for him.
Skins sign him to 5-year $75 mill. Um, make that 2 years & $36.5 mill.

And that's just Norman.

All of the speculation about QB, RB and WR is mindboggling.
Reports for the same team conflict. It borders on poor-to-negligent reporting just to report something.
:2cents:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I love fantasy football, and also appreciate some of the reports that are organized on Rotoworld, It can also be very annoying.
:gaah:

This Josh Norman nonsense is a great example.
Was reported that 8 teams were interested including the Falcons and Jaguars.
Falcons said not us.
Jaguars have the cap space. No thanks tho.
Oh, Saints are interested too. (Now we're up to 9 teams.)
49ers making a "strong push" at Norman. Interest is "lukewarm." 49ers "not expected to make a run" for him.
Skins sign him to 5-year $75 mill. Um, make that 2 years & $36.5 mill.

And that's just Norman.

All of the speculation about QB, RB and WR is mindboggling.
Reports for the same team conflict. It borders on poor-to-negligent reporting just to report something.
:2cents:

Same thing on the baseball side. If I read "He might be on the verge of a breakout" one more time...:exploding: