• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Boxer right now

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wish he was a couple of inches taller. Could wreak havoc on a stronger field. Granted maybe he'll reach Crawford's division in a year by pulling a Pacman

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the most dangerous boxer right now is Errol Spence Jr.

Kudos to Garcia for wanting to fight the best.

I hope politics dont get in the way of a Spence/Crawford fight. Because it is sitting there for the makings.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the most dangerous boxer right now is Errol Spence Jr.

Kudos to Garcia for wanting to fight the best.

I hope politics dont get in the way of a Spence/Crawford fight. Because it is sitting there for the makings.
Would love to see Chenko go up in weight vs Bud or Spence, but he still needs a couple more pro fights. He seems to be following the path of Manny, but needs to do it quick since his career after amateur was a bit late.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see Chenko go up in weight vs Bud or Spence, but he still needs a couple more pro fights. He seems to be following the path of Manny, but needs to do it quick since his career after amateur was a bit late.
yeah but if he goes up to quick to fight a couple pound for pounders might cheapen the fight a bit.
I will look for that fight as well, but that probably wont happen for 2 years unless bud wants to go back down in weight.

One thing is for sure. Crawford is in the perfect position to show he is the man.
He is at a weight he could go fight either of them or even both of them. If all parties are willing.
I cant see a Spence & Lomo for a couple years at best. One thing though. All three I think want to prove to be the best by taking down the best.
Question as always though. Will their people allow it?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spence, Crawford, and Chenko. Right now Spence is at the top imo