• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals Vs. Browns

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:lame:

Backed into a corner and that is what you come back with? Seriously? That's all you got?

Really disapointed in that response.

But you are right...there's no debate because you wont' answer the question. Since you won't answer, that leaves me with the only logical conclusion...I'm right. You would much rather see the Bengals fail with Dalton than see them win being helped by Dalton.

Thanks! :suds:

LOL @ "backed into a corner".

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, there's always hope that Johnson is learning by osmosis and he's a veritable Shake'n'blake in waiting, but the TB stats say "What the heck?!"

evidently Gruden senior thought that there was a lot of potential in Josh Johnson that should be developed. maybe he's the "QB of the future?"

listen to commentary here:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOjMz7hzc8]Josh Johnson gets some playing time (Vs. Patriots) - YouTube[/ame]

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say anything about any truth. So that statement has no correlation with what I said.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dropped out of home school.

:yahoo:

By responding to that question I feel that you do not understand the full scoop of what we are dealing with, and therefore, by responding I will inherently provide discourse to this conversation by not allowing justice to prevail, in this world, or the next.

I hope that answers your question on where I went to high school, and whether or not I finished middle school, home school or any other school. If not you are a moron, because my answer is clear as day.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By responding to that question I feel that you do not understand the full scoop of what we are dealing with, and therefore, by responding I will inherently provide discourse to this conversation by not allowing justice to prevail, in this world, or the next.

I hope that answers your question on where I went to high school, and whether or not I finished middle school, home school or any other school. If not you are a moron, because my answer is clear as day.

HA HA

Ok, flaming jr.... :lol:

:suds: