• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals @ Redskins

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems you have to subscribe to the post to read this. Lol. No thanks! They can stick their fake news up their ass

couldnt disagree more ...

i suggest everyone does themselves a favor and atleast subscribe to the sunday paper ... its less then a dollar a week & includes unlimited digital access.

we are spoiled with some of the best sports coverage in the world here in DC

& WaPo has some of the best of the best

but, how does donald trump 'fake news' have anything to do with the sports section ?

you think they're making up box scores ? lol

& you do know you can clear your cookies/cache to view more articles without subscribing.

but i do agree ... skinsdad does a great job

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks krush

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldnt disagree more ...

i suggest everyone does themselves a favor and atleast subscribe to the sunday paper ... its less then a dollar a week & includes unlimited digital access.

& WaPo has some of the best of the best

but, how does donald trump 'fake news' have anything to do with the sports section ?

you think they're making up box scores ? lol

& you do know you can clear your cookies/cache to view more articles without subscribing.

but i do agree ... skinsdad does a great job

Ok, we are not supposed to get political so all I'll say is I didn't mean the sports section was fake.
Thanks for the cookie/cache removal reminder though, I'll do that

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, we are not supposed to get political so all I'll say is I didn't mean the sports section was fake.
Thanks for the cookie/cache removal reminder though, I'll do that[/QUOTE

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krush I'd also like to add you do a great job as well

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately The DC sports teams make up for that spoiling by being shitty teams.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately The DC sports teams make up for that spoiling by being shitty teams.

the soccer team is on a two game winning streak, lol

even if it was the opposing team who scored the winning goals, on themselves, in back to back games

a win is a win

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some love to the ladies too, until their star player was injured the Mystics were a serious contender for the title. Yep, I follow the WNBA as well.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the soccer team is on a two game winning streak, lol

even if it was the opposing team who scored the winning goals, on themselves, in back to back games

a win is a win

Heh.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some love to the ladies too, until their star player was injured the Mystics were a serious contender for the title. Yep, I follow the WNBA as well.

Oh my. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do to gooo indiana

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if I would label them as "shitty". A better term would probably be "disappointing".

The Redskins probably should have done better, but it was their best back-to-back seasons in ages. The Caps - argh - had the best record in the NHL for the 2nd straight year but were once again ousted by their nemesis - the Pens - who again went on to be NHL champs. The Wizards actually had a very good season but fell a little shortly mainly due to a lack of a bench. Unfortunately in today's NBA they are going to have to wait quite while to be true contenders, but that is pretty much true for every NBA team not named the Warriors. The Nats are doing very well & if they can avoid more injuries will compete & will likely give the Dodgers everything that they can handle.

Not sure how that qualifies as being "shitty".

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I would label them as "shitty". A better term would probably be "disappointing".

The Redskins probably should have done better, but it was their best back-to-back seasons in ages. The Caps - argh - had the best record in the NHL for the 2nd straight year but were once again ousted by their nemesis - the Pens - who again went on to be NHL champs. The Wizards actually had a very good season but fell a little shortly mainly due to a lack of a bench. Unfortunately in today's NBA they are going to have to wait quite while to be true contenders, but that is pretty much true for every NBA team not named the Warriors. The Nats are doing very well & if they can avoid more injuries will compete & will likely give the Dodgers everything that they can handle.

Not sure how that qualifies as being "shitty".

When was the last time a DC team won a sports championship?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time a DC team won a sports championship?

There is quite a range between winning a championship and being shitty. Point taken about championships, but I think that things are trending in the rt direction. Caps are still contenders & are still in position to win a cup in a league where anything is possible. Nats have a shot & are equipped to do well in a short series. Wizards - oh well - like I said pretty much nobody is challenging the Warriors now but they have the superstar player & type of team that could attract other stars a few years from now. The Redskins? - who the hell knows - we should get a good idea over the next month or so.

Yep - no recent championships, but DC sports teams are much better shape than several years ago.