• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals at Ravens/Lamar Jackson coming out party

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals may actually be on the path from average to below average. Maybe we peaked.

They need to draft a mother fuggin' tight end to play when Eifert is hurt, and he will be next season, again. plan for it, hell, make Eifert the backup, or the opposite side.

They need to keep an OL they can run behind.

Boyd seems to be young and hungry, Green seems to be in the second half of his career, we need to have a reliable #3 QB since Green can't stay on the field anymore.

The Defense needs new blood all around.

It would be hard to start over with a new QB, so dandy pants needs a supporting cast that can minimize his averageness.

Kroft was good in Eifert's absence last year, but he too got hurt. They've put 4 TE's on IR this year. But, I agree, they need another reliable weapon at TE, and not to mention at WR, too.

Still need upgrades on the OL, and especially at LB. This is a group that has never seen good traction under Lewis.

I don't know that they "peaked" as much as they had a very slim margin for error with the current roster makeup, and with the injuries this year...it's just too much. 100% healthy, they probably could have pushed for 10 wins with the way they started out. Now, they are going to struggle to finish .500.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kroft was good in Eifert's absence last year, but he too got hurt. They've put 4 TE's on IR this year. But, I agree, they need another reliable weapon at TE, and not to mention at WR, too.

Still need upgrades on the OL, and especially at LB. This is a group that has never seen good traction under Lewis.

I don't know that they "peaked" as much as they had a very slim margin for error with the current roster makeup, and with the injuries this year...it's just too much. 100% healthy, they probably could have pushed for 10 wins with the way they started out. Now, they are going to struggle to finish .500.

I like the effort our backup TEs have put forth. I think we need a capable star TE.