• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals/49ers game thread...

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG guys. Your D looked better than Dallas and Seahawks D, or that might have been because our offense had a bad day. Either way, Dalton will get better and our D is the #1 ranked against the run right now. Hard for a rookie to win a game with no run attack. GL the rest of the way, and I would love for you to knock off the Rams and Cards for us!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG guys. Your D looked better than Dallas and Seahawks D, or that might have been because our offense had a bad day. Either way, Dalton will get better and our D is the #1 ranked against the run right now. Hard for a rookie to win a game with no run attack. GL the rest of the way, and I would love for you to knock off the Rams and Cards for us!

Go fuck yourself! Adios!

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for stopping by sport. I didn't watch this game, and from the looks of it, I'm not going to watch the replay. too depressing.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. I think I predicted 6-3 (not too far off), and I said Dalton wouldn't have a good game. This team can't beat the supposed easy teams, they have no shot against good teams. We're no better than KC or Seattle.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WTF was that shit at the end of the first half? Really? I could see not wanting your rookie to make a mistake trying to drive with like 30 seconds, but almost 2 minutes?? Marvin Lewis is a fucking joke. I hope he and Mike Brown hit each other head on in the parking lot and both are in comas.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry for all the random thoughts. I had to work and just watched the game on my DVR. I wish I hadn't. I'm thinking we might not win another game this year. Who the fuck we going to beat? Where's those guys predicting 6-8 wins? Fucking bad team.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF was that shit at the end of the first half? Really? I could see not wanting your rookie to make a mistake trying to drive with like 30 seconds, but almost 2 minutes?? Marvin Lewis is a fucking joke. I hope he and Mike Brown hit each other head on in the parking lot and both are in comas.

......wow,i know ya got to feel better now! that was our game to win period!:(

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually fell asleep with 7 min. left to go. Best thing that could have happened. Dalton blows. Should have thrown half a dozen picks today.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually fell asleep with 7 min. left to go. Best thing that could have happened. Dalton blows. Should have thrown half a dozen picks today.

Hey Roar,you got every right to be pissed,but give the kid a chance bro!I'm tired of this shit like everyone else but what are ya going to do?We suck yet again and here's to another flop of a season.....unless we get a miracle that is!:help:

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Roar,you got every right to be pissed,but give the kid a chance bro!I'm tired of this shit like everyone else but what are ya going to do?We suck yet again and here's to another flop of a season.....unless we get a miracle that is!:help:

What am I going to do? Drink heavily and endure yet another long, dog shit season. Maybe this will be the year ML gets fired. I know no chance in hell but I can dream.....

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I going to do? Drink heavily and endure yet another long, dog shit season. Maybe this will be the year ML gets fired. I know no chance in hell but I can dream.....

lol....ya got that right Roar! They may beat us..but they can't eat us!!:lm:

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast my old ladys Chargers are worth watching. Man it was a rough night when we knocked them out of the playoff race last year!!!