• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Roethlisberger

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They used to ball out in those uniforms. But I doubt we see the bumble bees again for a while. They seem to alternate their 'throwbacks'. Last year they went back to the 70's era block numbers, but decided to ditch them this year. Not sure what the rhyme or reason is. Don't think we saw any alternates this year aside from the color rush jerseys.

The bumble bee uni's, don't they go back to the beginning of the franchise? Thought I heard something like that once. But I do like their alternate uni's with the yellow helmet.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bumble bee uni's, don't they go back to the beginning of the franchise? Thought I heard something like that once. But I do like their alternate uni's with the yellow helmet.
They were the original jersey. Back when they were known as the Pirates. There were 2 jerseys that year... Don't recall which came first, but the bumblebee was eventually adopted years after.

History_Shell_NFL_Jersey_Steelers_1933.jpg

But apparently the bumblebees got re-retired lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the original jersey. Back when they were known as the Pirates. There were 2 jerseys that year... Don't recall which came first, but the bumblebee was eventually adopted years after.

History_Shell_NFL_Jersey_Steelers_1933.jpg

But apparently the bumblebees got re-retired lol.

Thanks for the info.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the congrats from the guy he replaced? Tommy Gun?

Wait he is at the end of this one:

Uhh anyone else notice a couple pretty big omissions from this?

Pouncey?
Hines?

Maybe they did theirs separately