• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bell & Blountman, BigBen & Brown

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good news, both RBs are on the same team, so we will truly get to see which one is better than the other this season.

Got a pretty good feeling Billy B. would have at least attempted to keep Blount if he was indeed valued as a comparable RB to Bell, but who knows? If last season was any indication, PIT believes Bell has all the tools to be a 3 down RB, so I'm going to go with that and plan my fantasy drafts accordingly. Bell was injured in preseason and knocked out cold by BAL (which, by my eye, he should have been given the TD on that play; the ball was clearly wrapped up tight in his possession AND it crossed the front end of the GL before he dropped it as he fell to the ground unconscious) in his rookie season, so Blount will be a great late round depth grab, imo.

Definitely a great grab... Bell's injuries still worry me, probably enough to keep me from drafting him in round 2. I guess it would depend on how the draft goes. But Blount will be a sneaky grab for sure. He'll be on my sleeper list, because if Bell gets injured again then you have yourself a starting RB that you likely picked up in one of the last 3 rounds.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to think that Bell and Blount will make a good one two punch, ya know keep the back field fresh and keep the defences guessing!!! They could both put up 1000 yard seasons if used properly!!!

But yea Face, I'm with ya, Bell is the better back!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to think that Bell and Blount will make a good one two punch, ya know keep the back field fresh and keep the defences guessing!!! They could both put up 1000 yard seasons if used properly!!!

But yea Face, I'm with ya, Bell is the better back!!!

Even if "used properly", that wouldn't happen, not in today's NFL.