• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick to Coach the Cowboys?? Odds??

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like he did with the Patriots?

Like did with the Pats....lol.....TB12 was the team.....Bleddoe gets hurt and steps in Tommy Boy.

Tom leaves for TB,wins a SB,Belicek,ya well rest is history....

If Belicek knew Brady was gonna be one of the best qbs to ever play the game,TB would not of been a 6th round pick.....

Nice try tho.

Just get back to me when he finds a team,then we can talk about this.......

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like did with the Pats....lol.....TB12 was the team.....Bleddoe gets hurt and steps in Tommy Boy.

Tom leaves for TB,wins a SB,Belicek,ya well rest is history....

If Belicek knew Brady was gonna be one of the best qbs to ever play the game,TB would not of been a 6th round pick.....

Nice try tho.

Just get back to me when he finds a team,then we can talk about this.......

Holy shit dude. I just realized you're a Bears fan.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Jerry is old, but do you think they go ahead and clean house and start a rebuild? If so, BB would not be their guy. If they want to try and resurrect this squad for another year, BB might not be a bad option.

I don’t see Jerry and BB getting along for very long though.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys quickly becoming the other team in Texas.
Yeah, no. LOL.

The Texans look nice and all but they are like the Clippers to the Cowboys Lakers.

They would need a title or 2 before Dallas is the other team in Texas. I do not care that Dallas last SB was a lifetime ago for most of us.

Nice try though.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit dude. I just realized you're a Bears fan.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You just reaalized that......??.....and wtf does that have yo do with Belicek??

How long is gonna take you to realize Bill is a product of what NE is now......
He cant fix his own doing let alone go to another team and fix them......

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys change coaches, I want Vrabel. Slowik and Johnson would make some sense as well, but Vrabel is the guy, to me, who could turn the culture around while working under Jerry, where as BB and Harbaugh would be 1-2 years each before it would blow itself up

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just reaalized that......??.....and wtf does that have yo do with Belicek??

How long is gonna take you to realize Bill is a product of what NE is now......
He cant fix his own doing let alone go to another team and fix them......

When are you going to realize that the Bears are the very definition of eternal SUCK?

You're here bashing Belichick(check the correct spelling you stupid ass) while your team sucks year after year after year. You guys are the suckiest suck in suckville.

You probably jerk off to pictures of The Refrigerator hanging on your bedroom wall while doing the Super Bowl Shuffle because 1986 is the last time the Bears didn't suck complete dirty ass.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no. LOL.

The Texans look nice and all but they are like the Clippers to the Cowboys Lakers.

They would need a title or 2 before Dallas is the other team in Texas. I do not care that Dallas last SB was a lifetime ago for most of us.

Nice try though.
Texans have the same number of super bowls. More playoff wins. Since joining the league.

You are clueless, as usual.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys change coaches, I want Vrabel. Slowik and Johnson would make some sense as well, but Vrabel is the guy, to me, who could turn the culture around while working under Jerry, where as BB and Harbaugh would be 1-2 years each before it would blow itself up
Yeah, I could see that being a better fit. Vrabel does not have the ego BB or Harbaugh have.

Not that I think they should fire McCarthy and doubt Jerry will. He stuck with Garrett way too long and is pretty loyal.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I could see that being a better fit. Vrabel does not have the ego BB or Harbaugh have.

Not that I think they should fire McCarthy and doubt Jerry will. He stuck with Garrett way too long and is pretty loyal.
If Stephen cam keep Jerry away from Mike till around Wed you're probably right

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans have the same number of super bowls. More playoff wins. Since joining the league.

You are clueless, as usual.
How drunk are you?

A simple google search reveals:

"They (Texans) are the only franchise to have never won a road playoff game along with the only one to have never appeared in a conference championship game; they are also one of four franchises to have never appeared in a Super Bowl, alongside the Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, and division rival Jacksonville Jaguars."

LOL.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you going to realize that the Bears are the very definition of eternal SUCK?

You're here bashing Belichick(check the correct spelling you stupid ass) while your team sucks year after year after year. You guys are the suckiest suck in suckville.

You probably jerk off to pictures of The Refrigerator hanging on your bedroom wall while doing the Super Bowl Shuffle because 1986 is the last time the Bears didn't suck complete dirty ass.

Thats the best you got.....??

You New Englanders are slacking.....well just you I should say.

Everyone get ready for the big saviour,Belicek is taking you to the promised land....

McSharkey says so......dude stop,your killin me....

As I said,get back to me when Billy Boy gets his new fandangled job.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How drunk are you?

A simple google search reveals:

"They (Texans) are the only franchise to have never won a road playoff game along with the only one to have never appeared in a conference championship game; they are also one of four franchises to have never appeared in a Super Bowl, alongside the Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, and division rival Jacksonville Jaguars."

LOL.
Houston Texans began in 2002. It's really a shitshow in the other Texas city.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys move on from McCarthy, I don’t see any chance Jerry hires a guy like Belichick and I’m not sure if Belichick has options he’d pick Dallas. They just aren’t a good fit. The last thing Jerry wants is to not get credit if the Cowboys have post season success and the last thing BB wants is to answer all of Jerry’s questions and even worse the questions from the media about all the stupid shit Jerry says

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the best you got.....??

You New Englanders are slacking.....well just you I should say.

Everyone get ready for the big saviour,Belicek is taking you to the promised land....

McSharkey says so......dude stop,your killin me....

As I said,get back to me when Billy Boy gets his new fandangled job.

^^^^^^^^^ Secretly praying that Belichick goes to Chicago ^^^^^^^^^