• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Being a Florida Fan is hard right now

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wah wah wah. Trade you teams, coaches, and recruiting grounds.

Wait until you tick off Slive and he decides to pay the officiating crews to throw your games. There is nothing like playing in a conference where all the powers(Commissioner, Head of Officials, and most officiating crews grew up in one state since they were born and they ALL are a huge fan of that state), you know there is no bias whatsoever.

It gets even better when you see video of one of the HEAD REFEREES show some excellent emotion when the team he likes SCORES a TD, imagine seeing the Tiger Woods fist pump from your referee in the game and you are the other team. Do you think you have a chance? His name is Greg Burks.

:bawling:What a crying little bitch you are :lol:

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Florida bandwagoneers like the OP are starting to jump ship.

Don't be down true gator fans.

When the season gives you lemons, you make lemon-lime Gatorade or you start threads like this announcing your bandwagon ness.
Nah, when the season gives you lemons, ya say fuck it, do tequila shots and keep on keepin' on!!

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not going to stfu, because my whole life the Gators have been a damn good team until Zook took over. We expect greatness every year, We are not a mediocre team like Georgia, we expect to win the east every year and nothing less. Meyer put us back on top but he turned into a little whiny bitch at the end of his tenure. I really hope Muschamp can put us over the top but when you lose so many of your key players u can only lower your expectations. We live in the most fertile recruiting ground in the country so I know we will go on a run eventually. I know you haters cant stand that but you know its true.

Sounds like you really are a young, spoiled Gator fan. Show some class, young man. I became a Gator fan when Spurrier was playing, and believe me, I will take years like this over the lean years, in a heartbeat. Charley Pell & Galen Hall started building the foundation for a successful program in the mid 80's, albeit not quite perfectly okay with the NCAA. :-) Steve Spurrier came in and built the program into a SEC dynasty. To expect to continue that dynasty, without an occasional hiccup, is just plain ignorance. If it is so hard for you to be a Gator fan, right now, then you are not a true Gator fan, and perhaps, you should latch onto a different team. Otherwise, wipe the tears from your eyes, man up, and root for the Gators to continue to improve, and regain their spot on top of the SEC.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sounds like you really are a young, spoiled Gator fan. Show some class, young man. I became a Gator fan when Spurrier was playing, and believe me, I will take years like this over the lean years, in a heartbeat. Charley Pell & Galen Hall started building the foundation for a successful program in the mid 80's, albeit not quite perfectly okay with the NCAA. :-) Steve Spurrier came in and built the program into a SEC dynasty. To expect to continue that dynasty, without an occasional hiccup, is just plain ignorance. If it is so hard for you to be a Gator fan, right now, then you are not a true Gator fan, and perhaps, you should latch onto a different team. Otherwise, wipe the tears from your eyes, man up, and root for the Gators to continue to improve, and regain their spot on top of the SEC.

Nice work tony.

:suds:

BlackSand

Pirate At Large
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, when the season gives you lemons, ya say fuck it, do tequila shots and keep on keepin' on!!

Amen ... Body shots can cure any bad season blues.

bodyshots3.png

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well thanks for your opinion and it is just an opinion. Ive loved the Gators my whole life, but when a Dawg fan starts trying to argue its everything goes. I know about Pell and Hall, didnt see them when theywere there, but have read plenty about history. I know back in the 70s and 80s we had tough times, but I truly believe that with the amount of talent there is in Florida, how much The University takes in, Foley being the best ad in the country, that we should be pretty damn good every year. Zook had 3 years to figure stuff out and he was fired when by Foley when we lost to Miss State. Apparently a lot of fans and our athletic director agree with me about our expectations. If we lose to Georgia again this year, there are gonna be alot of people that want Muschamp gone, maybe even you.. I like Muschamp and he cant control these freak injuries. This aint the old days anymore man, things have changed.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zook got fired for fighting frat boys....and being a moron. only idiots would want muschamp fired for losing any one particular game. what is he supposed to do? go undefeated every year now or else? :L

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why did zook get fired after we lost to Miss State. Im sure that stuff you said factored in, but come on man, its because he sucked. You and i both know that

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want Muschamp fired, I never said I did. We are getting screwed by injuries this year and thats not his fault, but if we lose to Georgia his seat will get hot.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want Muschamp fired, I never said I did. We are getting screwed by injuries this year and thats not his fault, but if we lose to Georgia his seat will get hot.

Well then he better get ready because his ass is going to be on fire this year! Georgia has the best offense in the SEC and the Gator offense is just so bad it is hard to watch. Prediction 42-14 Dawgs.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then he better get ready because his ass is going to be on fire this year! Georgia has the best offense in the SEC and the Gator offense is just so bad it is hard to watch. Prediction 42-14 Dawgs.

Bwawwwahahaha aaron murray is garbage when he plays a good defense. I dont know who you have been watching.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwawwwahahaha aaron murray is garbage when he plays a good defense. I dont know who you have been watching.

Didn't UGA score 41 on Scar? While throwing 4 tds? And another 35 on Clemson? Both good defenses. I do not think that Murray is who you think he is this year. But time will tell.

As far as whining about injuries. Get over it. Part of the game. Hell FSU lost all but 3 of their 2 deep on the OL two years ago to injury. We were playing 4 freshman at the end of the season. We did not whine about it. Hell we lost 2 of the top 3 DEs in the country last year to injury and were not complaining. Those two being Brandon Jenkins and Tank Carridine. You have to play the cards you are dealt. UF has been hit by the injury bug with 3 starters. SO it is time for the young pups to step up and play their role in the system. Whining about injuries which happen ALL THE TIME is absolutely pathetic to me.

Best example of playing through those injuries is Maryland last year. All FOUR of their QBs on the roster were injured. They were playing a scholarship backup LINEBACKER as their QB. They did not complain about it. They just realized that the season will not be as good as they hoped. That is all you can do.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fsu is a mediocre team, you should be used to it by now

Yes the injury bug only effects "mediocre teams". Grow up little one. UF has been mediocre the last 4 yrs too. DO we need to go through the records? Again complaining about injuries is just sad as a fan. If UF is in such a great recruiting ground then the men they plug into Easly's spot should be able to hold their own. Not FSU did this and so does every other team in the country when they lose their top players. Plus Driskel being gone is a GOD SEND for UF fans. Murphy will do much better for you all.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your team isn't even close to getting screwed by injuries as did the Dawgs in 2008. They opened the season at # 1 :rollseyes:

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the mighty have fallen... Nice to see one of college football’s most insufferable, bitchiest, spiteful, arrogant and ungrateful fan bases suffering so bad. Just think not too long ago you were trolling your ass off on ESPIN bragging about how Florida was the greatest dynasty since Ming. Now you’re desperately seeking sympathy with an “oh poor me” attitude. Being an TOSU fan and listening to your trolling day after day I say tough shit... Karma is a bitch you sympathy hooker.

florida-gators-suck-granny.jpg

SigningDay_UrbanMeyer-thumb-590x424-102267.jpg

Yeah, and the same coach you used to trash you now want to blow. :nod: