• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Being a Florida Fan is hard right now

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt have sky high expectations this year but thought we would be pretty good, now I hope we win 8 games. I have never heard of a team Lose so many key players for the season. Starting qb Driskel, Starting kr/wr Andre Debose, Starting DT Dom Easley, Starting Ot Chaz Green.. All with ACL's in PRACTICE. Driskel was the only one with a game injury. Has this happened to any team? I dont think so! God hates the Gators.

:noidea:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt have sky high expectations this year but thought we would be pretty good, now I hope we win 8 games. I have never heard of a team Lose so many key players for the season. Starting qb Driskel, Starting kr/wr Andre Debose, Starting DT Dom Easley, Starting Ot Chaz Green.. All with ACL's in PRACTICE. Driskel was the only one with a game injury. Has this happened to any team? I dont think so! God hates the Gators.

:nod: Hopefully.

I think it was a gift from God that Driskel is out

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I enjoy the rest of college football.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought being a florida fan was hard all the time. I somewhat respect you guys, in the way you respect someone for being a porta potty man.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you've lost a lot of players so early in the season.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The sky is not falling.. yes it sucks we lost Easly.. but I think we are going to be ok.. I was at the game on sat and Murphy looked good once he got his nerves under control in the second half.. Driskel couldnt make his decisions fast enoug.. and Easly wasn't going to be there after this year anyway.. so his back up has some ground to make up now.. and at least we get Kentucky for him to do it.. we are ok.... our big tests are still to come and they are all getting practice before then..

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, its great beating you guys again. I'm only 21 so I've seen my team rise and fall in different years. For the most part they've been good but just not good enough

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wah wah wah. Trade you teams, coaches, and recruiting grounds.

Wait until you tick off Slive and he decides to pay the officiating crews to throw your games. There is nothing like playing in a conference where all the powers(Commissioner, Head of Officials, and most officiating crews grew up in one state since they were born and they ALL are a huge fan of that state), you know there is no bias whatsoever.

It gets even better when you see video of one of the HEAD REFEREES show some excellent emotion when the team he likes SCORES a TD, imagine seeing the Tiger Woods fist pump from your referee in the game and you are the other team. Do you think you have a chance? His name is Greg Burks.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the mighty have fallen... Nice to see one of college football’s most insufferable, bitchiest, spiteful, arrogant and ungrateful fan bases suffering so bad. Just think not too long ago you were trolling your ass off on ESPIN bragging about how Florida was the greatest dynasty since Ming. Now you’re desperately seeking sympathy with an “oh poor me” attitude. Being an TOSU fan and listening to your trolling day after day I say tough shit... Karma is a bitch you sympathy hooker.

florida-gators-suck-granny.jpg

SigningDay_UrbanMeyer-thumb-590x424-102267.jpg

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Try being a Texas fan..

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the mighty have fallen... Nice to see one of college football’s most insufferable, bitchiest, spiteful, arrogant and ungrateful fan bases suffering so bad. Just think not too long ago you were trolling your ass off on ESPIN bragging about how Florida was the greatest dynasty since Ming. Now you’re desperately seeking sympathy with an “oh poor me” attitude. Being an TOSU fan and listening to your trolling day after day I say tough shit... Karma is a bitch you sympathy hooker.

florida-gators-suck-granny.jpg

SigningDay_UrbanMeyer-thumb-590x424-102267.jpg

Oh yeah, because Ohio State fans could never in a million years be thought of as being like that. Especially not as obvious as the post I'm quoting.
:L

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try being a Texas fan..

Yeah.......Have SU win 8 games this year and I'd be pumped. This is right up there with the CEO of a major bank bitching about the income tax on his 2.5 million income and 35 million bonus.

OMG...I only net 20 Million last year. :scratch:

OMG....We may only win 8 games. :scratch:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't be serious? Everything you just said is typically the description most people (not just SEC) has about tOSU fans.

Way to be classy... still hurt over 2006? Seems like bitterness is taking you over.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, because Ohio State fans could never in a million years be thought of as being like that. Especially not as obvious as the post I'm quoting.
:L

:agree:
Yeah I know... there are plenty of solid SEC and tOSU posters.. .but ones like this are just hilarious.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.......Have SU win 8 games this year and I'd be pumped. This is right up there with the CEO of a major bank bitching about the income tax on his 2.5 million income and 35 million bonus.

OMG...I only net 20 Million last year. :scratch:

OMG....We may only win 8 games. :scratch:
-
Texas is goign to win 6-8 this yr. Historically it is a good thing, but the last 4 seasons has been like being a Jet fan. I will grant you that being a Cuse fan is harder and I have respect for you there. Easy to be a fan of teams that are perennial top 10. Good news is hoops is coming, followed by lacrosse.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, its great beating you guys again. I'm only 21 so I've seen my team rise and fall in different years. For the most part they've been good but just not good enough

You are lucky... if you were ~35... you would have been witness to a long set of frustrating years as a UGA fan.

You can around at the right time..

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing there are trolls who come on this thread and bad mouth the Gators. We are not a great football team this year...so what?...We are still a great school and have the best overall sports program in the SEC. So, please don't feel sorry for the gators because none of us feel that way. Florida will always be a good place for excellent high school football players to come so it won't be long and we will soon have an excellent football team. The loss of Easley was serious. I hope the damages is not so bad to eliminated his pro chances. He gave is all for the Gators and it's time that we give back. I sincerely hope he doesn't try to play on that knee until it is completely healed. So you guys who came on this thread and acted like jerks can crawl back under you little rock and continue being the troll that you are. We are just fine.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dang.....some hate up in this mofo....

:happy: