• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beer prices article.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused. Do you like him?

NOOOOOOOOO!

I don't like college players who get to shoot hundreds of shots and make tens of them because they ever so often make a few showboat shots and then go to the NBA without that license and thus get exposed. He is not good, he can just shoot a bunch. It makes it worse that he is from BYU and people without basketball sense suggest EVERY DAMN offseason and trading deadline to get him because he could sell tickets. NOTICE: I DO NOT CARE ABOUT MANAGEMENT'S BOTTOM-LINE! I only care about winning. Don't tell me "he's not that bad" - that is never a reason to get him. I want him to be good if I have to put up with a Coug. I don't want to root for everyone but one on the team. His numbers go up in losses and his shooting percentage was bad. I like his team, though. I am a loyal guy mostly but there are exceptions and I am the opposite of loyal to those from the team down south. (Former football coach cined BYU that because he would never say their name, just location. He left and won elsewhere after winning with Alex Smith, here.)

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOOOOOOOOO!

I don't like college players who get to shoot hundreds of shots and make tens of them because they ever so often make a few showboat shots and then go to the NBA without that license and thus get exposed. He is not good, he can just shoot a bunch. It makes it worse that he is from BYU and people without basketball sense suggest EVERY DAMN offseason and trading deadline to get him because he could sell tickets. NOTICE: I DO NOT CARE ABOUT MANAGEMENT'S BOTTOM-LINE! I only care about winning. Don't tell me "he's not that bad" - that is never a reason to get him. I want him to be good if I have to put up with a Coug. I don't want to root for everyone but one on the team. His numbers go up in losses and his shooting percentage was bad. I like his team, though. I am a loyal guy mostly but there are exceptions and I am the opposite of loyal to those from the team down south. (Former football coach cined BYU that because he would never say their name, just location. He left and won elsewhere after winning with Alex Smith, here.)

Thanks.

Here's Terry Porter, Popovich's own player, causing the ball to hit Popovich in an unfortunate area, in a game against the Jazz.

Maybe that's how you beat the Spurs (especially on the road). Have one of their players take out the coach.

Even in this video, the Jazz are down by 13 to the Spurs. Blasted!

And here's Avery Johnson catching Josh Howard by surprise in game 7. Avery probably still doesn't know what he did.

Last edited by a moderator: