• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beer prices article.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I think I'd like to make some home brew. The IT manager where I work does. There is some start up cost. Better yet, you can get 5 and 10 gallon kegs out here. We have several microbrews. They fill it up for you. Buddy says it ends up being 2 bucks a pint for above average to good brews.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I think I'd like to make some home brew. The IT manager where I work does. There is some start up cost. Better yet, you can get 5 and 10 gallon kegs out here. We have several microbrews. They fill it up for you. Buddy says it ends up being 2 bucks a pint for above average to good brews.

Fill it up with what? Are you talking about taking a keg to a microbrew, and buying a keg of their beer (with you providing your own keg)?

Or are you talking about what to do to brew your own beer?

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of went fragmented on my post: two different ideas. Id like to brew my own, but am not qualified nor do i have the equipment. And, Apparently there are a few places, like Boneyard Brewing, that will refill a Cornelius keg (5 gallon). My coworker says it works out to about 2 bucks per pint. Boneyard is a pretty good brew.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god MHSL82! Nothing is shocking tho, those bastards.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not getting away with just a quick post.

How was your weekend?

Out of town, showing off my daughter to relatives, different time zone entirely, I think you know where I am. Caved in and went early, couldn't wait for longer.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of town, showing off my daughter to relatives, different time zone entirely, I think you know where I am. Caved in and went early, couldn't wait for longer.

Oh, so are you also in another country? Because I think your wife wasn't set to come back to the US in until about another week?

I was going to ask, "did your relatives say you've been taking good care of her", but then if she was with your wife the past few weeks, then it's more like she's been taking care of the baby, right?

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kind of slow on the spectator sport front. No football, only the one Jazz game. I don't watch any college bb anymore. I used to follow the old big 12, Iowa State Cyclones. And, the USU Aggies were fun to keep tabs on. But, I haven't kept up with either in years. Really, not since Jamal Tinsely played PG there..back in the Kelvin Cato, Dedrick Willoughby days.

I also stayed away from the beer this weekend. Stepped on the scale and it broke 200 for the first time. Maybe I should only drink the small beers from now on.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so are you also in another country? Because I think your wife wasn't set to come back to the US in until about another week?

I was going to ask, "did your relatives say you've been taking good care of her", but then if she was with your wife the past few weeks, then it's more like she's been taking care of the baby, right?

I was set to join her in two and a half weeks, but decided to come now instead, will go back later on March 31. My sister is staying at my house now, she gets a break from living at my parents.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was set to join her in two and a half weeks, but decided to come now instead, will go back later on March 31. My sister is staying at my house now, she gets a break from living at my parents.

So you are posting on Sports SportsHoopla from another country, right? Major props for that.

How is the internet? Fast? (I know, I should be asking more important questions, but I'm trying to keep it light. Plus I'd rather have you dictate the conversation, because it should be on your terms, for how much you want to share).

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your sister still like living with your parents (as opposed to being out on her own)?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are posting on Sports SportsHoopla from another country, right? Major props for that.

How is the internet? Fast? (I know, I should be asking more important questions, but I'm trying to keep it light. Plus I'd rather have you dictate the conversation, because it should be on your terms, for how much you want to share).

Fast internet. It's the time zone, traveling, taking care of my daughter (pregnant wife), and the fact that one computer is broken that keeps me off here consistently.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your sister still like living with your parents (as opposed to being out on her own)?

Doesn't have a choice, really, but she's out of the house most of the day and has dinners with her boyfriend mostly, who she met there doing a PHD, same age as she is. She went back to undergrad at the University of Utah for a different major after graduating from USC. My brother, sister, wife, and myself graduated from there. I overlapped the last year of my brother and my sister started the school year after I graduated. My wife finished that year.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't have a choice, really, but she's out of the house most of the day and has dinners with her boyfriend mostly, who she met there doing a PHD, same age as she is. She went back to undergrad at the University of Utah for a different major after graduating from USC. My brother, sister, wife, and myself graduated from there. I overlapped the last year of my brother and my sister started the school year after I graduated. My wife finished that year.

So you hate BYU then, and its athletes, right?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you hate BYU then, and its athletes, right?

Yes, except Steve Young and now that Alex Smith is going to Kansas City where Andy Reid is the coach and supports him, I don't hate Reid. :) Except for Jimmer, I hope Utahns do we'll.There are a few other BYU players that I consider jerks, not enough time right now to think of all their names, will come back later but Max Hall was the worst. He said that he hated Ute because they spit on his wife, but it was are cycled story from his previous college.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, except Steve Young and now that Alex Smith is going to Kansas City where Andy Reid is the coach and supports him, I don't hate Reid. :) Except for Jimmer, I hope Utahns do we'll.There are a few other BYU players that I consider jerks, not enough time right now to think of all their names, will come back later but Max Hall was the worst. He said that he hated Ute because they spit on his wife, but it was are cycled story from his previous college.

I'm confused. Do you like him?