• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beastmode return?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd only need to make it until year end. Drug tests are supposed to be random so he may not even get popped for MJ even if he's smoking it now. And I think since he hasn't officially filed his retired papers he's still subject to the league's drug testing protocol right now anyway even though he isn't playing. Remember Brandon Browner? He skipped a drug test because he wasn't in the NFL anymore (he was playing in Canada) and it still counted as a failed test for him.

Even if they tested him and he failed I bet he could drag out an appeal until the season was over. By then it wouldn't matter except to his legacy.

Bell and Blount weren't suspended for their incident for a full year. Great line by Bell: "I didn't know you could get a DUI for being high!"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Seattle even need a RB??

Petey Carrol has already stated he doesn't care if they run the ball or not.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Seattle even need a RB??

Shit ya. All we have is Rawls basically and he just came back from serious injury. Other than Rawls all we have is the uninspiring Collins and some practice squad guys nobodies heard of.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read on Prosice, the more shocking it is they released Michael so quick

Never stood healthy in College

Started his first pro season all banged up missing games

To say they should have saw this coming, is an understatement

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read on Prosice, the more shocking it is they released Michael so quick

In hindsight yes, why wouldn't they hold on to Michael. But at this point last week, they had 5 healthy RBs and Michael was the least inspiring of the bunch.

Hopefully Prosise will return and start to wear some shoulder pads that will actually provide some protection instead of the tiny ones he's been wearing.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah he sure did. AZ radio played the soundbite asking about when Christine Michael was going to get going again and he said something to the tune of "we try every week to get him going but if things don't work out week after week I don't care if we don't run the ball."

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In hindsight yes, why wouldn't they hold on to Michael. But at this point last week, they had 5 healthy RBs and Michael was the least inspiring of the bunch.

Hopefully Prosise will return and start to wear some shoulder pads that will actually provide some protection instead of the tiny ones he's been wearing.

Im thinking Michaels' "attitude" contributed a lot to that transaction.....And I know he wasn't playing well at all

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't find a news story or the soundbite, but I'm telling you Carroll doesn't care about running the ball right now.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit ya. All we have is Rawls basically and he just came back from serious injury. Other than Rawls all we have is the uninspiring Collins and some practice squad guys nobodies heard of.

I feel you personnel wise but after hearing Pete say he doesn't care if he runs the ball or not I am thinking not much change happens this year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find a news story or the soundbite, but I'm telling you Carroll doesn't care about running the ball right now.

I believe that with a healthy Wilson...Id rather him improvising on his own than giving it to a Christian Michael type

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he sure did. AZ radio played the soundbite asking about when Christine Michael was going to get going again and he said something to the tune of "we try every week to get him going but if things don't work out week after week I don't care if we don't run the ball."

In an in game situation, if it's not working I know Carroll doesn't fret to switch it up and put it all on Wilson But as a general philosophy, he wants to run the ball 25+ times going in to any game. I'm just glad that they have a coach who's not afraid to drop components of his philosophy if it's not working instead of just trying to force your game plan. You see a lot of that from arrogant coaches in the NFL.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

heh.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No running game, no Super bowl chance. You have to have at least some assemblance of a RB in the game. Prosise isn't a running back...he's a converted WR, and as noted, he wore tiny shoulder pads, if any!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No running game, no Super bowl chance. You have to have at least some assemblance of a RB in the game. Prosise isn't a running back...he's a converted WR, and as noted, he wore tiny shoulder pads, if any!

Tiny Shoulder Pads>>>>>Tiny Penis

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Wilson can create opportunities for any RB to find space and production.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So why would it matter if he's gone? Especially considering that their best RB returned on Sunday and looked great.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A few years ago all you needed to win was big defensive backs, then it became a pass rush, but I don't think not having a traditional running game is going to stop them.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why would it matter if he's gone? Especially considering that their best RB returned on Sunday and looked great.
Just saying, a threat of a running game is what they need...now you have Prosise gone, and rely on the oft injured Rawls. He's a stud, but you need to have something in the backfield. Pope might help but didn't he get injured too???

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle can't be happy with just one RB it seems.