• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beast Mode in trouble......

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post great description of Pete and why his style works. There are far worse things to worry about then lynch. Not sure why he gets under so many people's skin

I remember people said Pete's style wouldn't work in the NFL

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I wish we all would understand is that in this case the offense is NOT grabbing the crotch. The offense is a big F-U to the league and its rules after you've been told 2x times not to exhibit a certain behavior. The offense is blatant defiance, not grabbing his manhood.
An F-U to the league and its rules, huh?

Kind of like taping practices and deflating footballs?

That's also a big F-U to the league, a team thinking cheating is ok as long as you're not caught, yet the prevailing opinion out there is that it wasn't a big deal.

A player grabbing his crotch is a bigger deal than cheating on more than one occasion? The league is going to think so IMO because I think Lynch gets punished for this and the Patriots are going to get off scott free.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is looking at the blatant crotch grab on the TD he scored, he will get fined but could possibly be suspended after just getting a warning, a fine and doing it again....
What is wrong with that guy, someone on the Hawks should pull him up and let him know they aren't putting up with his juvenile acts that hurt the team....It may take more than one but it definitely needs to be done....Awesome player, dumber than a marble tho.....
What do the Hawks fans think about it ????:scratch:

He has an itchy, itchy rash.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get what you tolerate.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Hey, that's me!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was clear to everyone that once see we saw a player hide a cell phone under the goal post that something had to be done.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An F-U to the league and its rules, huh?

Kind of like taping practices and deflating footballs?

That's also a big F-U to the league, a team thinking cheating is ok as long as you're not caught, yet the prevailing opinion out there is that it wasn't a big deal.

A player grabbing his crotch is a bigger deal than cheating on more than one occasion? The league is going to think so IMO because I think Lynch gets punished for this and the Patriots are going to get off scott free.
Where's your proof?
Because as far as anyone knows, one was an unfounded allegation in print, by John Tomase, which was retracted. The other is an as yet to be proven or disproven allegation. But to you it's true. And you wonder why patriots fans just don't give a shit about what you think.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard it from Michael A Smith and the butt head on their show this morning, and heard it on another show too, but don't know their names.....It's for real...
RG may keep it under cover for the sake of $$$$$$$ this game is gonna pull but then you never know with him....He may show up with his Trump wig on shouting "you're fired" ....:noidea:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry Pendleton was a crawch grabbin mofo 3rd baseman in STL.

Apparently It's addicting

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness why are we talking about Marshawn Lynch's balls. Why is this even a topic

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all agree the F/U junk grab is not the same thing as a baseball player scratching himself please?
The NFL is a multi - million $ organization. They have an image to protect whether you agree with that or not? Children and women watch the NFL. I know this is hard for some of you to believe but some of them don't want to be subjected to that on national tv.
As for him speaking to the media I could care less to ever hear another word come out of his mouth. However his contract stipulates he will. Again he is telling the league to he is bigger than them.
So this past weekend he challenges the uniform policy, crotch grab again, and didn't answer the media.
Naturally this would seem biased but he shoukd be suspended. Nothing else appears to be working.
Also PC doesn`t need to be the one to straighten him out. That's what they have GMs for.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, all I'm saying is if you're gonna dish out jokes like that you can't then bitch and complain when it comes your way. :suds:

I don't really get upset about that stuff. I realize that our fan bases are going to dislike the other for the most part. Not really dislike individually but our choice in teams.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn is a hell of a back. Retarded in the head.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn is a hell of a back. Retarded in the head.

No one can deny he`s a great back. Everyone would probably want him on their team. Just hope his antics don`t cost his team? Imagine the fall out? The majority of posters that supported his actions would do a 180 if he cost them the SB by not being eligible.

See what I did there "eligible":rollseyes:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Marshawn would stop grabbing his junk. Now that everyone is looking for that, he could make a better statement by grabbing his ankles.