• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beast Mode in trouble......

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could be suspended multiple games for repeat violations, but it would only take 1 game right now to severely hurt his team. I cannot understand why the FO hasn't stepped in, laid the law down to him, no player is bigger than the franchise, and it's a privilege to play in the NFL, not a right....
He comes across as him against the world, not good.....
Everyone knows RG is under the micro now and has to react to everything, so just a dumb thing for him to do.....:noidea:

That's not how Pete Carroll does things. One of the reasons he is such a popular coach with the players is he allows players to be themselves. Now if a personality doesn't mesh and becomes disruptive, then he ships them out like the Seahawks did with Percy Harvin. But to tell a player to change how they act that's just not Pete Carroll. Now you can agree with that stance or not, and I can see the arguments for either side. Me, I'll take the results that Carroll is getting from the team on the field. Lynch will undoubtedly be fined, but he will not be suspended for this game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't give a damn what he does. He's entertaining and gets results on the field.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed he's still on the team next year!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is looking at the blatant crotch grab on the TD he scored, he will get fined but could possibly be suspended after just getting a warning, a fine and doing it again....
What is wrong with that guy, someone on the Hawks should pull him up and let him know they aren't putting up with his juvenile acts that hurt the team....It may take more than one but it definitely needs to be done....Awesome player, dumber than a marble tho.....
What do the Hawks fans think about it ????:scratch:

Link?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would fine him for the crotch grab. No reason to suspend him for that. But I would sit him down for the first game of next season if he doesn't speak to the media for the Superbowl. And I don't mean some "thanks for asking" BS response, I mean real repsonses to real questions. And moving forward anytime he decides he doesn't have to follow the rules and speak to the media like everyone else has to he'll get suspended for a game. On the flip side, the media should just not ask him any more questions. Whenever he has answered questions, it hasn't been anything profound, it's barely been anything coherent, so just leave him be. Maybe if you ignore him, he'll change his tune and want the attention. Either way, I'm not a hater, I have no problem with the guy outside of him giving ridiculous answers and the media going on and on about his ridiculous answers, I just don't want to hear about Lynch outside of how he played for the rest of his career.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Goodell should give him the "Shawshank treatment." Invite him outside for a cigarette and have a guard take care of the rest. No more crotch grab or having to listen to him speak "English."

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I wish we all would understand is that in this case the offense is NOT grabbing the crotch. The offense is a big F-U to the league and its rules after you've been told 2x times not to exhibit a certain behavior. The offense is blatant defiance, not grabbing his manhood.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I wish we all would understand is that in this case the offense is NOT grabbing the crotch. The offense is a big F-U to the league and its rules after you've been told 2x times not to exhibit a certain behavior. The offense is blatant defiance, not grabbing his manhood.

Agreed

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If grabbing your own balls resulted in a suspension I'd never work in this country again.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspend him and make him appeal it. Then issue the fine and let him play. Make him jump through some SportsHoopla.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Goodell should give him the "Shawshank treatment." Invite him outside for a cigarette and have a guard take care of the rest. No more crotch grab or having to listen to him speak "English."
3 kernels of popcorn fall on an injured 49er and it's a crime against humanity. Lynch touches his balls and you joke about him being executed.

Are you starting to understand why 9er fans are largely a laughing stock around here? :L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 kernels of popcorn fall on an injured 49er and it's a crime against humanity. Lynch touches his balls and you joke about him being executed.

Are you starting to understand why 9er fans are largely a laughing stock around here? :L

giphy.gif

Don't take it too seriously...and it was more than 3 kernels it was an entire bucket of kernels. Big difference.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how Pete Carroll does things. One of the reasons he is such a popular coach with the players is he allows players to be themselves. Now if a personality doesn't mesh and becomes disruptive, then he ships them out like the Seahawks did with Percy Harvin. But to tell a player to change how they act that's just not Pete Carroll. Now you can agree with that stance or not, and I can see the arguments for either side. Me, I'll take the results that Carroll is getting from the team on the field. Lynch will undoubtedly be fined, but he will not be suspended for this game.

Great post great description of Pete and why his style works. There are far worse things to worry about then lynch. Not sure why he gets under so many people's skin

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it we have the Super Bowl coming up. And people seem to be fuxated on balls :noidea:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Don't take it too seriously...and it was more than 3 kernels it was an entire bucket of kernels. Big difference.
Hey, all I'm saying is if you're gonna dish out jokes like that you can't then bitch and complain when it comes your way. :suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 yr olds everywhere now hate Smitty.

He's a clown short of a circus but 'Hawks fans find him fascinating.
Well, at one time he was a talking orangutan.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry???

:noidea:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I love it!