• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears VS Packers II Game Thread

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is culpable for some of this. No doubt the defense is rotten, but if Cutler could move the ball this would be a different game. Has he?

Would it? Really? You think? Just gotta shift the blame to jay cutler... Just something in some Bears fans that just will never be without blaming the QB. Ever.

It sucks. The Bears Suck... It's on all of them. Jay's only ONE guy. Why not throw Marshall in there too- he's not done anything? He makes $9M Nobody mentions that he hasn't gotten separation all night? Not his fault? It's always the same:

Man that defense is AWFUL... but look at Jay TOO!!! JAY SUCKS JAY CUTLER SUCKS!!! bllllaaaahhhh... I'm mentally cracking up. I need a straight jacket.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a beer.
I figured you all needed to hear something infinitely more intelligent than anything Lofton has ever typed.
This is how Lofton progresses.
say we get 5 inches of rain overnight, Lofton says all day, "it's wet outside, I'm so smart for noticing"

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey A Punt BY the Packers- 3rd quarter of game 2... where they are up by 42... after a perfect pass by Rodgers that was dropped. smh.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha...are they going to take the punt off the board? Ha

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
other flag mysteriously disappears

Dirk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is culpable for some of this. No doubt the defense is rotten, but if Cutler could move the ball this would be a different game. Has he?

Sure, lets give the packers 14 points for the 2 turnovers cutler had.

Thats still 28 points allowed by the defense with ZERO involvement from Cutler.

Fact of the matter is, the offense needs to run at 100% TD efficiency to even have a chance, because the D is giving them up at almost that rate.

last 6 quarters of football the team has given up 93 points.

Offense sucks, Defense sucks, Special teams sucks because they aren't nearly as good as they were before, coaching sucks, players effort sucks. TEAM SUCKS atm.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it? Really? You think? Just gotta shift the blame to jay cutler... Just something in some Bears fans that just will never be without blaming the QB. Ever.

It sucks. The Bears Suck... It's on all of them. Jay's only ONE guy. Why not throw Marshall in there too- he's not done anything? He makes $9M Nobody mentions that he hasn't gotten separation all night? Not his fault? It's always the same:

Man that defense is AWFUL... but look at Jay TOO!!! JAY SUCKS JAY CUTLER SUCKS!!! bllllaaaahhhh... I'm mentally cracking up. I need a straight jacket.

Calm down. If you take the time to read my posts I acknowledged that the Bears d is also responsible for this mess. I'm simply pointing out that Cutler is a fuck up as well. Why point do I point it out? He is the QB, the leader of the offense... He is the one that makes things click. If he is not doing his job, the Bears offense doesn't score points. Need some data or is tonight's score good enough? How could you possibly argue with that?

I'm not saying he is solely responsible for this mess. I just think you're too emotional to comprehend posts. Just take a few moments...

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a beer.
I figured you all needed to hear something infinitely more intelligent than anything Lofton has ever typed.
This is how Lofton progresses.
say we get 5 inches of rain overnight, Lofton says all day, "it's wet outside, I'm so smart for noticing"

Hey Mr. I have 5th grade cut down you weren't even here for the war in August so sit down and think of more fart jokes

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that play summed up Jay, lordy, going fetal again

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, lets give the packers 14 points for the 2 turnovers cutler had.

Thats still 28 points allowed by the defense with ZERO involvement from Cutler.

Fact of the matter is, the offense needs to run at 100% TD efficiency to even have a chance, because the D is giving them up at almost that rate.

last 6 quarters of football the team has given up 93 points.

Offense sucks, Defense sucks, Special teams sucks because they aren't nearly as good as they were before, coaching sucks, players effort sucks. TEAM SUCKS atm.

I agree with you, but you made my point. Before the season started everyone knew the defense sucked and that the offense had to produce to stay in games. So now that their offense sucks as well, what else do we have? Nothing.

I'm just saying blame goes around to everyone.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there you have it folks, proof that Lofton is a child. Only children come up with fart jokes, and he first mentioned the word fart. keep checking for your balls Lofton, they should descend any day now. if not, well, prayers...

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool! special teams gets the axe too!

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't that an illegal pass or ineligible touching penalty?

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down by a zillion points and still running the ball? smh

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Touchdown!

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that hurts a little less, like being kicked in the right nut instead of the left, lol

Dirk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you, but you made my point. Before the season started everyone knew the defense sucked and that the offense had to produce to stay in games. So now that their offense sucks as well, what else do we have? Nothing.

I'm just saying blame goes around to everyone.

yeah, wasn't trying to attack anyone over that. Re-read it after posting and sorry if it came across that way.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that hurts a little less, like being kicked in the right nut instead of the left, lol

Lol... what? You sense pain differently in each nut? Lol... that's talent!

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Flynn looks good too, sounds like the whole fish has gone bad. Start all over folks, imho.