• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears @ Vikes

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not greedy it’s just dumb

There was nothing extra to gain
Agreed. At best he might have squeezed out an extra 2-3 yards, but in doing so would have also remained in bounds, resulting in the Bears either having to use their final timeout or waste a down spiking the ball. Wuda cuda shuda, that seems to be the Bears mantra..

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fuck's sake. We had that game.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe. Remember, we needed to drive for a TD, not a FG to keep our chances alive. I was watching the game with my brother and a friend at the local Rosati's - yes, Las Vegas has Rosati's, woohoo!! Anyway, as they were driving down for what we hoped for was a TD, I thought that if they indeed scored a TD, we'd go for 2 points and the win instead of tying it and chancing our fate in OT. Too bad we'll never learn what that decision would have been.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean...It's pretty hard to sell "We had the game" when they put up a 7 minute, 17 play drive at the end to go ahead. (followed up by possibly the easiest 2 point conversion in history)

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe. Remember, we needed to drive for a TD, not a FG to keep our chances alive. I was watching the game with my brother and a friend at the local Rosati's - yes, Las Vegas has Rosati's, woohoo!! Anyway, as they were driving down for what we hoped for was a TD, I thought that if they indeed scored a TD, we'd go for 2 points and the win instead of tying it and chancing our fate in OT. Too bad we'll never learn what that decision would have been.

Got a Rosati's in my town. F*CKING MAGNIFIQUE. *chef's kiss*

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a Rosati's in my town. F*CKING MAGNIFIQUE. *chef's kiss*
Love their pizza, definitely reminds me of my youngin' days chowing down on some of that from a local mom-n-pop's joint. Very authentic.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more speaking from the perspective that we had all of the momentum after taking the lead. Even despite having that Fields TD called back. It was ours to take.

I also think we would have gone for two had we scored a TD.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more speaking from the perspective that we had all of the momentum after taking the lead. Even despite having that Fields TD called back. It was ours to take.

I also think we would have gone for two had we scored a TD.

Oh we took it all right...17 ass poundings right down the field.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it only took 10 or so days, but they did finally cut Smith (17) yesterday. Signed Coulter up off the practice squad, you know, the guy that Fields actually had some chemistry with during preseason?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it only took 10 or so days, but they did finally cut Smith (17) yesterday. Signed Coulter up off the practice squad, you know, the guy that Fields actually had some chemistry with during preseason?
Yeah, I have to admit I was quite surprised that Coulter didn't make the final cut at the time, even after a couple of WRs ahead of him on the depth chart went on IL. I thought out of all the receivers, he had the best preseason performance or at least the most consistent. Hopefully he can pick up where he left off.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have to admit I was quite surprised that Coulter didn't make the final cut at the time, even after a couple of WRs ahead of him on the depth chart went on IL. I thought out of all the receivers, he had the best preseason performance or at least the most consistent. Hopefully he can pick up where he left off.
He had a few guys last year, Adams and Ridley, Adams never got the call, Ridley got some mop up time. Just something with this franchise and names at receiver that get preferred for the regular season even though they dont play in preseason. Chemistry is not just a science class. No doubt we see that Coulter did not make it because he could not contribute tackling on special teams.
I though Coulter was well ahead of what he had with Adams and Ridley last year.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detailed film breakdown of Getsy's offensive playcalling in the game, so this seemed like the best place to put it.