• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Bears @ Redskins.........................

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 200 of Moores yards came from Washington trying to jump the route and missing
What a game he had, though.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it appears the Bears have broken the longest losing streak in franchise history...14 games...I wonder if they are still in for the 1st 2 picks in the draft.

*nods*

Well they still have Carolina's pick and if the season ended today they're drafting #1 overall.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Oops GIF - Sorry Oops GIFs
Yeah my brother offered me Nico Collins for him and I went for it because I’m fully a CJ Stroud believer. I’ll see how the rest of the season plays out before I feel too dumb about it. Tbh I wouldn’t have even started Moore this week and I would have felt extra stupid with all those points on my bench.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my brother offered me Nico Collins for him and I went for it because I’m fully a CJ Stroud believer. I’ll see how the rest of the season plays out before I feel too dumb about it. Tbh I wouldn’t have even started Moore this week and I would have felt extra stupid with all those points on my bench.
I don't know a thing about fantasy football, never played, just yakking

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy for the long suffering Bears fans on here on the day we lose Butkus. Enjoy this while you can guys. Solid win to get off the schnide. Should.ve beaten the Donkeys too but take what you can.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a joke,most embarassing loss since the winless cowboys won their only game of the year at rfk in 89.del rio and riveria should be fired asap.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way the Commies almost beat Philly, I thought there was no way they would lose ot Chicago! Commanders have to hope they can right the ship on their upcoming 2 game road trip—Atlanta and NYG. If they lose either of those games the season could spiral out of control.

How did the secondary keep ending up with the rookie Forbes covering Moore in man/man?

Looked like Moore's big plays were the result of the Cb going for the ball and missing. Still Moore showed great hands and great run-after-the-catch. Huge night for him.

Bears showed a lot of heart considering all the injuries they had going.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera's seat will be getting hot soon, I would think. It's kinda weird that Del Rio's defense is as bad as it is.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera's seat will be getting hot soon, I would think. It's kinda weird that Del Rio's defense is as bad as it is.
You would think with that super talented front four alone, they would be a much stronger defensive club. Right now they're surprisingly ranked 25th in yards allowed per game and 31st in points allowed.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way the Commies almost beat Philly, I thought there was no way they would lose ot Chicago! Commanders have to hope they can right the ship on their upcoming 2 game road trip—Atlanta and NYG. If they lose either of those games the season could spiral out of control.

How did the secondary keep ending up with the rookie Forbes covering Moore in man/man?

Looked like Moore's big plays were the result of the Cb going for the ball and missing. Still Moore showed great hands and great run-after-the-catch. Huge night for him.

Bears showed a lot of heart considering all the injuries they had going.
probably lose again at atlanta and win at ny.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the new ownership will play a waiting game for this season to see what they have but I fully expect a house cleaning at seasons end. Having said that, Magic was none too happy with the start of that game.
I think they clearly know what they have now. Firings in the middle of the year typically show signs of organizational dysfunction. Just my 2 cents.

If Harris needs help with what he has in Rivera, google can help.

Rivera:
3 winning seasons in 12 years as a coach
3 total playoff wins as a HC
He currently has the 31st ranked defense and 19th ranked offense in the league going in to Week 6.
He has gone 7-10, 7-10, 8-8-1, over 3 years with TOTAL control.
Just got beat on national TV by the worst team in the NFL by 20 at home
Since being in WSH, his teams have been trailing at halftime 72% of the time.

The facts don't lie.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think with that super talented front four alone, they would be a much stronger defensive club. Right now they're surprisingly ranked 25th in yards allowed per game and 31st in points allowed.
Yeah. Sure didn’t look like a super talented front four

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they clearly know what they have now. Firings in the middle of the year typically show signs of organizational dysfunction. Just my 2 cents.

Rivera:
He currently has the 31st ranked defense and 19th ranked offense in the league going in to Week 6.

The facts don't lie.
7 wins per year without a top 24 QB isn't a terrible record.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rivera:

The facts don't lie.
Honestly, I thought he would get fired last year but I think he got a break with the ownership change and them somehow having a .500 record despite their QB situation. I think they might have finally found a QB that's worth a damn but he needs some time. Totally agree that Rivera should be gone but I just have doubts it happens mid season.