• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears @ Redskins (Week 7)

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 2 personal fouls including one late that almost cost us the game
He has had other bonehead personal fouls this year
And his shitty play in the secondary has been a huge issue for this team

That 1st one was bull crap it was a clean hit

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost lost to a 2nd string QB at home....
My God next week is going to be ugly, at least RGIII is getting his game back but too bad he won't be playing much longer, with that sorry ass line and as much as he has to run...well let's just say Cousins will probably be QB real soon cause we don't pass protect worth a damn.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God next week is going to be ugly, at least RGIII is getting his game back but too bad he won't be playing much longer, with that sorry ass line and as much as he has to run...well let's just say Cousins will probably be QB real soon cause we don't pass protect worth a damn.

Im more affraid of what Manning with do against the pathetic pass defense

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense just has too many holes, Kerrigan has been solid but our secondary and LB's are too inconsistent.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not getting my hopes up at all, we can pray Manning has an off game...lol
Maybe our defense will step up but we have to play a perfect game. Not. :laugh3:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am probably a little more positive than a lot of the we suck everywhere guys but I don't like our chance next week. As a matter of fact I hope Peyton hangs 60 on Irsay's ungrateful ass.

I am glad to see Griffin getting closer to his pre-injury self. I know a lot of people don't want to see him run but if he does't this team is in trouble. He is not skilled enough as a QB yet to not have that added dimension. I think if he does and is smart about he can get away with it. If not it might be a real good idea to keep Cousins here instead of trading him.

How about Jordan Reed? He looks like he might be special. Whoever suggested getting rid of Meriweather "I'll have some of one you're smoking" I think we have seen the team is in trouble without the two safeties they have right now. He needs to tackle lower, especially it Goodell's NFL but there isn't a guy on the team that can play that spot as well as him. He does need to quit hurting the team.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Merriweather needs to take a late night ride with Aaron Hernandez. He is a hazard to himself and society.

wouldn't be surprised if he's suspended. Skins need to draft Kyshoen Jarrett if he declares! :yahoo:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't be surprised if he's suspended. Skins need to draft Kyshoen Jarrett if he declares! :yahoo:

Well, I would say that Bonner is more NFL-ready as a tackler. Jarrett is way too good at actually wrapping guys up and finishing the tackles for the NFL. Bonner does it right by diving in with his shoulder and his arms down at his side. ;)

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the win and move on. It wasn't the prettiest win I've seen but it's a win. Period!
Yes Denver might drop a 50 spot on them next week but who aren't they dropping 50 on these days. Enjoy the win for a couple minutes jeez.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brandon Merriweather needs to take a late night ride with Aaron Hernandez. He is a hazard to himself and society.

i find it comical "skins fans" post on this board

and the only thing they want to do is talk shit about their own team.

We won the game ladies.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am probably a little more positive than a lot of the we suck everywhere guys but I don't like our chance next week. As a matter of fact I hope Peyton hangs 60 on Irsay's ungrateful ass.

I am glad to see Griffin getting closer to his pre-injury self. I know a lot of people don't want to see him run but if he does't this team is in trouble. He is not skilled enough as a QB yet to not have that added dimension. I think if he does and is smart about he can get away with it. If not it might be a real good idea to keep Cousins here instead of trading him.

How about Jordan Reed? He looks like he might be special. Whoever suggested getting rid of Meriweather "I'll have some of one you're smoking" I think we have seen the team is in trouble without the two safeties they have right now. He needs to tackle lower, especially it Goodell's NFL but there isn't a guy on the team that can play that spot as well as him. He does need to quit hurting the team.

Where do I begin? Lol I hope Peyton goes off, too. Anyhow, I am happy about this win. The team went back to the formula, which helped them win, last year. That formula was running the football, rather it was RGIII (11-84), Alfred Morris (19-95) and Roy Helu (11-41-3TDs). That's 220 yards running. The run set up the pass, beautifully. RGIII looked a lot like his old self, today. Don't get me started with Jordan Reed! I kept saying they need to get him involved more because of the flashes he showed in previous games. He got the chance and turned it into a nine catch, 134 yard and one TD performance. I was intrigued by this pick in April. I'm more intrigued, now. Dude's gonna continue to be a nightmare for LB's and safeties. I like Brandon Meriweather's presence, but he needs to realize the NFL has changed. He needs to hit lower or he is going to continue to hurt us. I must admit, the first he was penalized for was a legit hit.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do I begin? Lol I hope Peyton goes off, too. Anyhow, I am happy about this win. The team went back to the formula, which helped them win, last year. That formula was running the football, rather it was RGIII (11-84), Alfred Morris (19-95) and Roy Helu (11-41-3TDs). That's 220 yards running. The run set up the pass, beautifully. RGIII looked a lot like his old self, today. Don't get me started with Jordan Reed! I kept saying they need to get him involved more because of the flashes he showed in previous games. He got the chance and turned it into a nine catch, 134 yard and one TD performance. I was intrigued by this pick in April. I'm more intrigued, now. Dude's gonna continue to be a nightmare for LB's and safeties. I like Brandon Meriweather's presence, but he needs to realize the NFL has changed. He needs to hit lower or he is going to continue to hurt us. I must admit, the first he was penalized for was a legit hit.

Pretty much how I see it. Griffin's running opens the rest of the game. I want football to be like it always has but having said that Meriweather has to try not to hurt the team. Those hits are penalties in todays game as much as I don't like that.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst call of the night was the Orakpo personal foul that wasn't. That cost the redskins 3 points. The second worst call was actually kicking to Devon Hester even once. Kick that ball out of bounds!

In addition to getting some cap space back, this has to be the absolute last year we have to deal with Sav Rocca. He fucking blows.

The redskins got a win by beating the players put in front of them. I could give a crap that they have managed to knock out Eddie Lacy, Demarco Murray, DeMarcus Ware, didn't play against Terrell Pryor, and knocked out Briggs, Cutler, Tillman, and for some parts of the game, Marshall and Jeffrey. A win is a win is a win.

If they manage to steal one from the Broncos (highly unlikely), then they set themselves up with a very winnable next four games.

This team needs cap flexibility in the worst possible way....

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i find it comical "skins fans" post on this board

and the only thing they want to do is talk shit about their own team.

We won the game ladies.

Yes we wont he game
But time after time our secondary is getting ripped
Everytime we need a stop more times then not we give up a huge play

We were playing against Josh McCowan who looked like Peyton Manning against the secondary

Im very happy with the win no doubt and excited that the offfence is coming along.