• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears pregame

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you feel about Deion's kid?

Isnt the knock on Deion’s kid that he doesnt go through his progressions / stares down his intended target?

I dont follow college football, though the Sanders story is intriguing.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we get to that point where he's so good he feels comfortable holding out wouldn't the QB problem be solved?

Doesnt that depend on the talent evaluator? Case in point: the Giants and Daniel Jones.

Nobody was going to pay him that amount of money based on the smoke and mirror show he put on last year, because everybody but the Giants knew him yo not be worth that money.

The Giants sure thought they had solved their qb situation though!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A compelling point, to be sure.

On the other hand, Sty, you cant argue with the logic that suggests that he’s on a fifth round rookie pay scale, which is amazingly cheap to pay for competent qb play, which makes Howell more valuable for the Commanders than his potential replacement.
OK, I won't argue against that point! Well done sir, well done!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt the knock on Deion’s kid that he doesnt go through his progressions / stares down his intended target?

He's been making his way up mock drafts. He has zero offensive line. Not sure. Im like you. Im a casual when it comes to CFB.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i follow college,and i,m sick about the constant ass kissing of deion.enough is enough and the shows need to find new storiesto talk about.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t necessarily agree with that. It is too early in either’s career. You also thought Fields was great.
That was my next question to sty. Would he trade Howell for fields?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my next question to sty. Would he trade Howell for fields?
Absolutely, and in between heartbeats! Howell in Chicago fails completely! Fields under EB's tutelage would flourish! No hesitation and doubt in my mind, 1 plays here and 14 goes there! Btw; it is Chicago's fault that Fields isn't a consistent thrower of the football. This is the first year that they considered getting him someone to throw to and they have a defensive-minded coach who doesn't prioritize the development of their prized draft pick. Worst of all that same defensive-minded coach doesn't have a good defense. Sound familiar?

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, and in between heartbeats! Howell in Chicago fails completely! Fields under EB's tutelage would flourish! No hesitation and doubt in my mind, 1 plays here and 14 goes there!
I agree with Sty.

At this point, I would trade Fields for Howell.
I might have a different answer at the end of the season, but if CHI calls right now and was to hypothetically offer...yes, I would do that trade.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Sty.

At this point, I would trade Fields for Howell.
I might have a different answer at the end of the season, but if CHI calls right now and was to hypothetically offer...yes, I would do that trade.
It's actually a no-brainer! When the time comes to move on from Howell, especially if he plays as he has minus the Buffalo game this site is going to go crazy! Perhaps we should bookmark this for future reference.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who like to poke back Cousins is 29th all time in TD passes and 25th in passing yards.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: Griffin still sucks, Haskins still sucks and someone is stirring the same BS he used against Cousins after 5 ..... 5 games .... some would say you could be a little off target again. Maybe.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who like to poke back Cousins is 29th all time in TD passes and 25th in passing yards.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: Griffin still sucks, Haskins still sucks and someone is stirring the same BS he used against Cousins after 5 ..... 5 games .... some would say you could be a little off target again. Maybe.
insecure alert

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How on earth did this guy go from the best ever to a perception that he isn't a good passer?

Global web icon
PFF
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-chicago-bears-justin...

PFF Data Study: Justin Fields was the most accurate …

WebJun 7, 2021 · Many praised the Chicago Bears for trading up to select Justin Fields in the 2021 NFL Draft, and rightfully so. After displaying innate accuracy at Ohio State, Fields

The college game has a ton of mismatches on the outside and the athleticism across the board is far less in college. This means an athletic QB is even harder to contain on both phases. In the NFL, everybody is athletic, so an athletic QB that created mismatches via their athletic ability and mismatches on the outside just doesn’t exist in the NFL.