• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears-Jets game

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mooney admitted he was tired and slowed up on that missed bomb vs the Falcons because he had gone for too many plays without rest before. Our depth is sh*t so we overuse what little we do have.

He sure did. But that doesn’t stop anyone with an axe to grind from blaming the QB.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass….I was quoting you. Paraphrasing. Get a dictionary for that one.

You weren't quoting me. I never said that dumbfuck. Hence my response. To which you said you never said that, now admitting you did. Derrrp

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In grey pubes's world, if you respond last, you...win. Such base thinking is typical of an idiot.

End of thread.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mooney admitted he was tired and slowed up on that missed bomb vs the Falcons because he had gone for too many plays without rest before. Our depth is sh*t so we overuse what little we do have.
Its just sad because preseason Coulter had some chemistry with Fields. Last year he had 2 in chemistry class before he got in a game and ever threw a ball to Robinson or Kmet. Mooney was the one guy that spent extra time with Fields.
People just plain do not take this into consideration, just get us the next big name without regard to getting on the same page. I guess we can just hope for Fields inviting the receivers down to Florida or wherever this off season to work together, that is if they are not all nursing injuried all summer.