• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears for sale?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always try to be accommodating. I like to give compliments when they are merited. And what you say is truly funny as shit.

Discern laughing vs being laughed at.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
Well kinda, Mensa. When I laughed at one of your dumb comebacks and said you're funny, you responded that you weren't trying to be funny, which of course in and of itself is hilarious. But to me that was you trying to convince me you're serious. BTW, any chance of purchasing one of those in-demand Cody Parkey jerseys? Rumor has it you've cornered the market.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds as if someone is worried about paying estate taxes when Virginia or others pass... Mccaskey family will have to come up with cash on the barrel head for 1/2 the value of the Bears Organization. That is not an easy nut to crack. Depending on ownership percentages.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well kinda, Mensa. When I laughed at one of your dumb comebacks and said you're funny, you responded that you weren't trying to be funny, which of course in and of itself is hilarious. But to me that was you trying to convince me you're serious. BTW, any chance of purchasing one of those in-demand Cody Parkey jerseys? Rumor has it you've cornered the market.

You can believe whatever you want, your thoughts are meaningless to me. Or is this you "being hard on me again" lmao. Your opinions are insignificant to me. You, to me, are lumped into a group of people i deem morons. I can't tell any of you apart.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can believe whatever you want, your thoughts are meaningless to me. Or is this you "being hard on me again" lmao. Your opinions are insignificant to me. You, to me, are lumped into a group of people i deem morons. I can't tell any of you apart.
If they're meaningless and insignificant to you Mensa, why feel the need to point this out? Shouldn't it be self-evident?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't honestly enjoy doing this dance routine over...and over...and over...and over again...

Love,

Group Member 37X-17

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're meaningless and insignificant to you Mensa, why feel the need to point this out? Shouldn't it be self-evident?

Because even Einstein played checkers.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't honestly enjoy doing this dance routine over...and over...and over...and over again...

Love,

Group Member 37X-17

Dude, it doesn't get any dumber than you.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because even Einstein played checkers.
Uhhh, ok. If that's what floats your boat buddy, then crown me. But I think my point is if you say my opinions are meaningless and insignificant to you, wouldn't responding to them be considered redundant? I mean, it's not as if being redundant is against any rules of course, but somehow I think it shows a bit of insecurity in that you feel the need to defend yourself, but doing so by pretending you don't care or that you're attempting to be dismissive. Would you not agree?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I think my point is if you say my opinions are meaningless and insignificant to you, wouldn't responding to them be considered redundant?

No. Pointless, yes. But even Einstein played checkers.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're confused.
Au contraire mon derrière. Being that you referenced checkers twice, I trust it's safe to assume you're a fan of such. And if you are, then you know that by saying 'crown me', this is used when one of my pieces reaches your edge of the board, thus you must crown me, ie now making my piece a king. But how, you may ask, does this allegorical smite apply to our recent one-sided debate over your idiotic suggestion that the Bears throw the remaining 4 games last year? I think I'll let you figure that one out. You could use this opportunity to stretch your brain a bit.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Au contraire mon derrière. Being that you referenced checkers twice, I trust it's safe to assume you're a fan of such. And if you are, then you know that by saying 'crown me', this is used when one of my pieces reaches your edge of the board, thus you must crown me, ie now making my piece a king. But how, you may ask, does this allegorical smite apply to our recent one-sided debate over your idiotic suggestion that the Bears throw the remaining 4 games last year? I think I'll let you figure that one out. You could use this opportunity to stretch your brain a bit.

You have yet to make a compelling argument against tanking 4 games.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have yet to make a compelling argument against tanking 4 games.
Uh, yeah right. Nice try, but it works the other way Mensa. It's your responsibility to make the compelling argument in favor of tanking. I already provided close to a dozen reasons why throwing the season was as dumb as dumb gets. Remember the checkers allegory? I'd say checkmate, but then you might get confused with chess and I can see you're already flailing as it is. Or better yet..........

1623513351068.png

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, yeah right. Nice try, but it works the other way Mensa. It's your responsibility to make the compelling argument in favor of tanking. I already provided close to a dozen reasons why throwing the season was as dumb as dumb gets. Remember the checkers allegory? I'd say checkmate, but then you might get confused with chess and I can see you're already flailing as it is. Or better yet..........

View attachment 272664

Your memory has failed you