• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears for sale?

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this another one of those silly threads like "Bears Wearing Hats"?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of covet my neighbor's ox, but a bear? No thanks.

My neighbors have the same model house as me, and I have a better view. The neighbor wives are all fat. So no coveting on either of those, but yeah, having an ox might be cool.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this another one of those silly threads like "Bears Wearing Hats"?

I'm still holding strong that that gal was a MadNova alt.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a perfect world, I would be the owner. Then it would be raining Super Bowl rings.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a perfect world, I would be the owner. Then it would be raining Super Bowl rings.
You mean after 4 or 5 consecutive 0-16 tank seasons? I mean, we all know how much high draft choices mean to you. So what would be your timetable....2025, 2026 before the rainstorm of SB rings commences?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean after 4 or 5 consecutive 0-16 tank seasons? I mean, we all know how much high draft choices mean to you. So what would be your timetable....2025, 2026 before the rainstorm of SB rings commences?

Tanking last year doesn't mean tanking every year ya big dummy.

Just for starters. I would have tanked last year. Still gotten Fields (likely) and retained all the draft picks we gave up to the Giants. Loaded up on more lineman. We would be strong contenders next year, and super bowl in 2 years.

And yes, draft picks (especially high ones) are like gold in this league.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just for starters. I would have tanked last year. Still gotten Fields (likely) and retained all the draft picks we gave up to the Giants. Loaded up on more lineman. We would be strong contenders next year, and super bowl in 2 years.

LOL, yeah, you wouldn't want to tank each year..........unless 12 games into the season and we have a 5-7 record, you'd want the entire organization to roll over. But sure, aside from that you're not about tanking whatsoever.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yeah, you wouldn't want to tank each year..........unless 12 games into the season and we have a 5-7 record, you'd want the entire organization to roll over. But sure, aside from that you're not about tanking whatsoever.

Yes, that's exactly what i said. You don't just tank for the sake of tanking. You tank strategically for the betterment of the organization. Teams tanking for higher picks is not a new phenomenon. Maybe just to you.

5-7 record + the team didn't pass my eye test. I knew they'd be one and done. And I was right again. But hey, they made the playoffs and ergggg uhh ummm, that was kinda fun....? Yeah totally worth it! Who cares about those picks we gave up to the Giants right...right?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's exactly what i said. You don't just tank for the sake of tanking. You tank strategically for the betterment of the organization. Teams tanking for higher picks is not a new phenomenon. Maybe just to you.

5-7 record + the team didn't pass my eye test. I knew they'd be one and done. And I was right again. But hey, they made the playoffs and ergggg uhh ummm, that was kinda fun....? Yeah totally worth it! Who cares about those picks we gave up to the Giants right...right?
In other words:

1623163887129.png

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First ya put some peppers and eggs on a skillet...

Then ya do a little tapdance...

Tank a game here...Throw a game there...

Fire a coordinator...

Give the GM a raise...

Wear a fancy suit to the draft...

Rise from the ashes like a phoenix...

Bing...Bang...Boom.

Super Bowl.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pivot alert
Hahaha, doubt you'll grasp this, but there's some serious irony in those words.............or uh, do I not understand what irony means like I don't understand what being painted into a corner means as well?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, doubt you'll grasp this, but there's some serious irony in those words.............or uh, do I not understand what irony means like I don't understand what being painted into a corner means as well?

still pivoting and also trying to hide the fact you didn't know what the latter phrase meant originally.