• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Fantasy league SportsHoopla?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Leo, Peter has asked for that invite enough to have earned it. Save it for him and get him the info. I would hate to see a guy not get in when he has asked a bunch of times. Only one spot left.

I dont even want to anymore, you take it.

C

cubzzzfanincali

well if Peter isn't in then we need two more. I'm already in one with my buddies, I doubt anyone wants another one, but if we get desperate I can check. It would obviously be better to have people from the board.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if Peter isn't in then we need two more. I'm already in one with my buddies, I doubt anyone wants another one, but if we get desperate I can check. It would obviously be better to have people from the board.
Still one if Peter does not want in now.

C

cubzzzfanincali

No it's two. Eight accepted, he was invited but didn't accept invite, and one empty slot. If he doesn't want in he has to be removed because if you have an invited slot that doesn't accept the whole draft doesn't happen. So it would screw everything up. When we remove him, that opens up the second slot/

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no password. That is why I have to send invites.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's two. Eight accepted, he was invited but didn't accept invite, and one empty slot. If he doesn't want in he has to be removed because if you have an invited slot that doesn't accept the whole draft doesn't happen. So it would screw everything up. When we remove him, that opens up the second slot/
OK different set up then I ran one time, some where. I sent 25? invites and the first 12 to sign up got in. So our invites are reserved once sent. ok thanks.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK 1 SPOT LEFT....IS THERE NOT A MAN AMONG YOU THAT IS NOT SCARED?

C

cubzzzfanincali

I think if you want to get someone, you are going to have to work another thread...tastefully. Most posters who read this thread are probably already in the league, and others probably don't read this thread assuming it is a closed league.