• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Fantasy league SportsHoopla?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Leo, I have been checking in on my phone, but I have no ideal how to contact you or do much on it. I have been in Cin OH at a children's hospital all week. I just now got home and will try and get set up tonight after work. My 14 yr old daughter had 3 different surgery's this week. ( cancer)

Wow Nooner. Very sorry to hear that.

If I was religious, I'd say a prayer for you guys. But best wishes to your family, and of course to your daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, it's tough to watch your baby girl suffer. I come from such a large and healthy family that I have never had to deal with stuff like this. On the plus side they have this new pill that takes the place of chemo, they just came out with it and are testing it on children with a certain blood type. She matched up and won't have to do chemo.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, it's tough to watch your baby girl suffer. I come from such a large and healthy family that I have never had to deal with stuff like this. On the plus side they have this new pill that takes the place of chemo, they just came out with it and are testing it on children with a certain blood type. She matched up and won't have to do chemo.

Damn man. So sorry to hear this. I lost my middle daughter at 13 years old, bout a year and a half ago now, and it never goes away. I hope things work out for you. Sending love and strength your way. Cherish whatever time you have.
shit...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man. So sorry to hear this. I lost my middle daughter at 13 years old, bout a year and a half ago now, and it never goes away. I hope things work out for you. Sending love and strength your way. Cherish whatever time you have.
shit...
Thanks Pete and sorry to hear about your loss bro. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been on you.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You never know how strong you are, until you have no other option."
Stay strong man!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that doesn't work you could try immunotherapy. It's pretty pricey, and I'm not sure if most health insurance covers it, but you should ask the doctor about it. From what I hear it has a high success rate without as many side effects as chemo or radiation. You might even know about it already, in which case I am sorry to sound redundant. Either way, Good luck with it all and I hope she overcomes this obstacle.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 SPOTS OPEN............

I was wondering if anybody wanted to draft a defensive player and head coach. I have never done it so I think it may be interesting. Let me kmow what you think. Also I would lie everybody to check the points and see if there is anything the disagree with.

Richig is now the co-mnager of the league so each division has representation.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 SPOTS OPEN............

I was wondering if anybody wanted to draft a defensive player and head coach. I have never done it so I think it may be interesting. Let me kmow what you think. Also I would lie everybody to check the points and see if there is anything the disagree with.

Richig is now the co-mnager of the league so each division has representation.

No, you should just keep it on offense. If you add defensive players, please don't add a hc. The head coach thing is very stupid. I'm speaking from experience.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leo the invite finally showed up. I'll join tonight when I get home. Game on.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still waiting for my invite Leo. if you dont want me in thats fine. I'll let the tears wash away the pain....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna join but I saw a guy in there named noonbearthirty and got scared.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol......forgot the "s" in the email addy....

WE NEED ONE MORE PLAYER. WHERE ARE THE KNOW IT ALL'S....LOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Leo, Peter has asked for that invite enough to have earned it. Save it for him and get him the info. I would hate to see a guy not get in when he has asked a bunch of times. Only one spot left.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Leo, Peter has asked for that invite enough to have earned it. Save it for him and get him the info. I would hate to see a guy not get in when he has asked a bunch of times. Only one spot left.

I keep resending the invite to him.