• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Fantasy league SportsHoopla?

C

cubzzzfanincali

ok got it, I am in!

(is there any chance we can bump the time up by a couple of hours? if not no problem I can set up a board but would prefer to draft live)

C

cubzzzfanincali

so, I had a thought. Shoot this idea down if you think it is stupid, no problem. But what do you guys think of the idea of having an unofficial "Chicago rule", where every person is limited to drafting one guy from the Bears? I mean, in a 10-player draft, the list of draftees is probably no longer than:

Forte
Marshall
Jeffery
Cutler
Bennett
Gould
D

Right? I guess there's a remote chance someone drafts Carey, though in a 10 player league I doubt it.

C

cubzzzfanincali

also looks like we only got 5 guys so far....any other takers?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I change my draft position with one of the teams that have not been selected yet?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, I had a thought. Shoot this idea down if you think it is stupid, no problem. But what do you guys think of the idea of having an unofficial "Chicago rule", where every person is limited to drafting one guy from the Bears? I mean, in a 10-player draft, the list of draftees is probably no longer than:

Forte
Marshall
Jeffery
Cutler
Bennett
Gould
D

Right? I guess there's a remote chance someone drafts Carey, though in a 10 player league I doubt it.

The owner who drafts Forte better draft Carey. If he knows what he's doing.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most leagues randomize the draft order just immediately prior to the draft.

The draft will be randomized once we have a full league. I think we may change the team order as well. We will see

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cubzzzfanincali

leo did you invite Peter? I thin k he didn't like the auction idea but since we aren't doing that, there's one of your five.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Invited my self

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forte
Marshall
Jeffery
Cutler
Bennett
Gould
D

I don't care. Im probably not taking any Bears players in a draft with other hardcore bears fans.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leo did you invite Peter? I thin k he didn't like the auction idea but since we aren't doing that, there's one of your five.

Peter hasn't sent me an emai, addy yet. Neither has noon...I think he is getting scared seeing all the expert fantasy players

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter hasn't sent me an emai, addy yet. Neither has noon...I think he is getting scared seeing all the expert fantasy players

I received an email from Brian McLaren today. He wants in.

Not joking. lol. So random, but hey. If we need a guy, let's get him in.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Leo, I have been checking in on my phone, but I have no ideal how to contact you or do much on it. I have been in Cin OH at a children's hospital all week. I just now got home and will try and get set up tonight after work. My 14 yr old daughter had 3 different surgery's this week. ( cancer)

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Leo, I have been checking in on my phone, but I have no ideal how to contact you or do much on it. I have been in Cin OH at a children's hospital all week. I just now got home and will try and get set up tonight after work. My 14 yr old daughter had 3 different surgery's this week. ( cancer)

Sorry to hear that. I hope all is well with her. if you still want to play you can pm me on here. Just click on my name and go to.private message. Thoughts and Prayers going out to your daughter and your family.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that. I hope all is well with her. if you still want to play you can pm me on here. Just click on my name and go to.private message. Thoughts and Prayers going out to your daughter and your family.
Thank you man. I'm walking out the door to go to work but I will after work tonight. Game on.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I received an email from Brian McLaren today. He wants in.

Not joking. lol. So random, but hey. If we need a guy, let's get him in.

I'm fine with that. I seek revenge.

C

cubzzzfanincali

oh man, sorry to hear that Noon. Best wishes to her and your family.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear this Noon. I will keep your family in my prayers.