• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears are idiots if they re-sign Cutler...

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that he was really good at Vandy, but I don't know why he'd be some kind of hero in Tennessee. Vandy never even had a winning season while he was there. I'd actually have to think people care about him more so here. Even 95% of the people I've heard that like McCown right now, still stand by Jay. They just like the hot hand. (which I think is absurd, but that's a whole different story)

Cutler has said himself that he loves Chicago, and that he'd be willing to give the hometown discount (via the Jay Cutler show on ESPN Radio). Unless he falters in these last three games. He's likely coming back. If the Bears win the division. I'd say it's a near lock.

Discount yes but that probably means a couple mil a year, if someone is offering 3 or more mil a year I'm sure he'll take the money. Guy has a family and just had another kid, money talks.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sign him before any team even gets a chance to make a offer.

That would be a good idea but he has a figure in his head and won't stray too far from that. He's not that much worse than guys like flacco and matt ryan and he knows that. He's not going to take 5 mil per a year less than those guys cause he knows multiple teams will most likely offer him around 18 mil a year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discount yes but that probably means a couple mil a year, if someone is offering 3 or more mil a year I'm sure he'll take the money. Guy has a family and just had another kid, money talks.

Fair enough.

Russell_C

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give Cutler no more than 12 to 13 mil per year. If he demands more, let him walk. He isnt worth 18 or 19 mil.

I agree he may have a stronger arm and all that other shit but McCown runs this offense much better

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CUTLER BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad hes stinking up the place. want him out of here..