• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bear Down Wildcats Football!!!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CTP: Great posts. You used logic, common sense, and supported what you said with facts that can be looked up by anyone with an internet browser. For most educated people, that is considered making a point.

But you are dealing with ASU fans. They are more drawn to children pooping in helmets and aren't really going to grasp anything beyond "ASU rules!" or "U of A sucks!" or "hater!". I wouldn't waste your time laying out the obvious any further.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CTP: Great posts. You used logic, common sense, and supported what you said with facts that can be looked up by anyone with an internet browser. For most educated people, that is considered making a point.

But you are dealing with ASU fans. They are more drawn to children pooping in helmets and aren't really going to grasp anything beyond "ASU rules!" or "U of A sucks!" or "hater!". I wouldn't waste your time laying out the obvious any further.

I know man, it's like what they say about getting into intellectual debates with unarmed opponents; their most utilized strategy is to bring you down to their level, and then try to beat you with experience.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know where to begin with this bullshit. Guess I'll start at the beginning and go line by line.

By definition you are a troll. You were a troll on ESPN, and you are a troll, here. If you are an ASU fan, this is not your board. This board is for AZ fans to talk AZ sports, your ASU board is so you can talk to yourself. So yes, history still says you are a fucking dirty troll.

None of us care about you, or what your brother wears.

No one cares what you are ranked preseason. We have been ranked higher than you, and you have been ranked higher than us. Doesn't mean a fucking thing.

You should get a fucking life, because right now, you are spending it on the board of your rival, bitching and moaning for attention. Pot, meet kettle.
So when its rivalry week its not ok to come over here and troll? I have been on this board more than most of you punks. I don't care about your rankings either. You are a sore sport you fucking ****.
Fuck OFF.

People chose ASU because they can get in. Anyone can get in. You accept 90% of the people who apply, and build classrooms to fit them. If simple attendance was the only qualifier for why people want to go to a university, then ASU would be a top 5 university on the nation. Obviously that is an obnoxious statement. Once again, AZ ranks ahead of ASU in academics and sports. You can say whatever the fuck you want about your athletics, but AZ has had more top ten programs in both men's and women's athletics for years now. Oh and by the way, all those sports that you just named; ASU was not ranked in the top ten in ANY of them this year, men or women. Congrats, you really have to try to suck that bad. Oh, and AZ was top ten in a few of them from track to swimming and diving, to basketball, both men and women.

Stay on our board though. Can't wait to have you around for another year of having almost 70,000 students, and constantly underachieving.

You are a fucking sissy **** and get just as pissed as anybody. I have been on this board more than most you pussies. YOu fucking mufty pufty.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU is the largest university in a great city for a Reason!!!
Yea, yea, yea ..Ask anybody out of state and instate what is the best school.
Fear that trident. I had Japanese guests in today and they loved my fork and did not like the wildcat. They all purchased an ASU item for their kids back home.
Face it we are a better school so go fuck your other wildcat buddies in the ass while I pull a 300 on you guys. Im never fucking leaving.

Go Devils! Devil Nation, DevilDown

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you pussycats.... all you do is cut and pasted and think you use intellect.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fear that trident. I had Japanese guests in today and they loved my fork and did not like the wildcat. They all purchased an ASU item for their kids back home.
Face it we are a better school so go fuck your other wildcat buddies in the ass while I pull a 300 on you guys. Im never fucking leaving.

I have more than twice the posts you do, smart guy. And most of my posts are on AZ boards. Stay here though, more than welcome to stay on. Like I told you back on the ESPN boards; your presence here says it all. You obviously love having the furry Wildcat nuts tickle your chin. If we gave a fuck about you, we'd take it to the ASU boards to the extent that you bring it here. But we don't because you are a non-issue. That's why you have to come here. Without being on here, you would be talking to yourself, and you know it. You need us. You need those fury nuts bouncing off your chin.

rover

a player not restricted to a particular position
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you pussycats.... all you do is cut and pasted and think you use intellect.

Cutted and pasted:

"Psychology Definitions:
Obsession;
An obsession is the inability of a person to stop thinking about a particular topic or feeling a certain emotion without a high amount of anxiety. When obsessed, an individual continues the obsession in order to avoid the consequent anxiety. In the case of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), the individual may have only the obsessions, compulsions or both. An example of an obsession in OCD is a person who can't stop thinking about the University of Arizona or actual facts that they could come in contact with. In this case the the University of Arizona/actual facts is the obsession."

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have more than twice the posts you do, smart guy. And most of my posts are on AZ boards. Stay here though, more than welcome to stay on. Like I told you back on the ESPN boards; your presence here says it all. You obviously love having the furry Wildcat nuts tickle your chin. If we gave a fuck about you, we'd take it to the ASU boards to the extent that you bring it here. But we don't because you are a non-issue. That's why you have to come here. Without being on here, you would be talking to yourself, and you know it. You need us. You need those fury nuts bouncing off your chin.

and you asshole always comment about my "frivolous" posts. Goal, task has been accomplished.

I dare you to not comment on your board. Yea, I thought so.
fuck off and smell my ballsack

Last edited by a moderator:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Jones " fuck you pussycat's ohh= ohoowha= oohh" playing at the AZ football stadium soon. I can just hear it and taping my foot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you asshole always comment about my "frivolous" posts. Goal, task has been accomplished.

Wow. Nice job Fork, you truly know how to embarrass yourself don't you? If you were a true ASU fan, then you wouldn't represent them in the manner that you do. Your comments are down right childish and immature. You think you're being funny when in fact you're simply embarrassing all ASU fans out there. Keep it up buddy, you're doing great.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You dare me not to comment on my board? I dare you to comment on your own fucking board. How about that? Oh, that's right, again, no one gives a shit about ASU athletics. So typing on your own board accomplishes nothing, just like it did on the ESPN boards. We won't get rid of you until ASU fans show up. You're right, looks like you'll be here forever!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever lets you sleep at night. Just be sure to ignore the UA billboards that stand tall in Tempe.

P.S. Ask anybody out of state and I guarantee you they won't give a shit.
BOLDED: Did you dumbasses finally realize nobody fears forks?:L

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever lets you sleep at night. Just be sure to ignore the UA billboards that stand tall in Tempe.

Or the spear!!

So I guess he should change his name to TRIDENTWDEVIL??

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably would change it to "spear", they like copying other schools traditions - just look at their corny ass " A" mountain.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Nice job Fork, you truly know how to embarrass yourself don't you? If you were a true ASU fan, then you wouldn't represent them in the manner that you do. Your comments are down right childish and immature. You think you're being funny when in fact you're simply embarrassing all ASU fans out there. Keep it up buddy, you're doing great.

Please Monte! I remember the ESPN days. Look in the mirror.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dare me not to comment on my board? I dare you to comment on your own fucking board. How about that? Oh, that's right, again, no one gives a shit about ASU athletics. So typing on your own board accomplishes nothing, just like it did on the ESPN boards. We won't get rid of you until ASU fans show up. You're right, looks like you'll be here forever!

:yahoo:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was in SJC and Oakland on business travel and I must have counted a half a dozen ASU billboards.
We represent! Go ASU!!!!

Yea! :lol:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in SJC and Oakland on business travel and I must have counted a half a dozen ASU billboards.
We represent! Go ASU!!!!

You mean like this one...
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=F7ooEY9vOX0]ASU Billboard Fail - YouTube[/ame]