• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BCS Countdown week 12 thread

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you you look at the posts that I have put up in the past you will know I was kidding. Week 11 has been the best MSU's offense has looked all year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you you look at the posts that I have put up in the past you will know I was kidding. Week 11 has been the best MSU's offense has looked all year.

If their offense keeps in improving they could be a very dangerous team, bc their drfense is top 3 maybe the best in the nation.

To tell you the truth, I'm not worried about any other game until the CCG, if we do end up playing y'all. That defense looked insane against scUM.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If their offense keeps in improving they could be a very dangerous team, bc their drfense is top 3 maybe the best in the nation.

To tell you the truth, I'm not worried about any other game until the CCG, if we do end up playing y'all. That defense looked insane against scUM.

UMs offensive lines have been making a lot of defenses look insane

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Still -48 rushing yards never happens :laugh3:

Nebraska even held them to -21.

I don't know how much of that was a hangover from MSU, but Michigan's offense is anemic right now.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's stunning to me that a team can be ranked 18 or 19 in four of the seven computer polls (which do not consider MOV), be 7-0-1 against the spread, have one of their two losses be because of an acknowledged terrible officiating fuck-up, and be ranked #22.

It's amazing that a majority of computers think we are better than the human voters. How I that possible when all of our wins are lopsided, our losses are close, and one win has an asterisk?

18-22 are all close, but damn, we should be the highest ranked of those four teams. How on Earth can anybody justify Oklahoma over us?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's stunning to me that a team can be ranked 18 or 19 in four of the seven computer polls (which do not consider MOV), be 7-0-1 against the spread, have one of their two losses be because of an acknowledged terrible officiating fuck-up, and be ranked #22.

It's amazing that a majority of computers think we are better than the human voters. How I that possible when all of our wins are lopsided, our losses are close, and one win has an asterisk?

18-22 are all close, but damn, we should be the highest ranked of those four teams. How on Earth can anybody justify Oklahoma over us?

For the first time ever, I actually agree with you. OU shouldn't even be ranked. Neither should LSU.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What win does Wisconsin have that has an asterisk?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you really believe that voters look at the spread? Especially if they lose the game? Michigan State is 8-1 and their only loss is because of some really questionable officiating at the end of both the first and the second half and we are ranked 16th. Suck it up and win your games.

37580912.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just amazing that USCe is #10. They lost to Tennessee and UGA. I never believed in SEC bias as much as others, but it is obvious now.

USCe wins:

UNC by 17
Vandy by 10
UCF by 3
Kentucky by 7
Arkansas Blowout
Miss st by 18

Lost to Tennessee and UGA by 11

They have one quality win and they play in the AAC. :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just amazing that USCe is #10. They lost to Tennessee and UGA. I never believed in SEC bias as much as others, but it is obvious now.

USCe wins:

UNC by 17
Vandy by 10
UCF by 3
Kentucky by 7
Arkansas Blowout
Miss st by 18

Lost to Tennessee and UGA by 11

They have one quality win and they play in the AAC. :wtf:

Did you forget about the Missouri game?

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't make sense.

Computer Avg: 18
Coaches Poll: 20
Harris Poll: 21

Final ranking: 22 ???

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Racism.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin is seriously getting screwed over by the rankings

South Carolina as mentioned earlier should not be as high as number 10 and certainly should not be more than 10 spots ahead of Wisconsin

South Carolina does have the win over Missouri, so they may still belong perhaps one or two spots ahead of Wisconsin despite worse losses than Wisconsin has.

something like I have in my SportsHoopla poll with South Carolina 14th, and Wisconsin 16th

I would have no problems with being ranked behind the Badgers. They lost to a top-five team and in an inter-conference road game (under suspicious circumstances, yadda yadda, won't go into all that). As you say, they just don't have a signature win over a top-ten team like the Gamecocks have, and that's more a product of where the other B1G teams have been ranked all season.

What would be totally awesome, is a post-season matchup between these two teams. A good chance of that happening, with those three florida bowls between the B1G and SEC. Would love to see that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have no win with an asterisk, you don't even have a loss with an asterisk, you have 2 losses. Maybe you have a hard time understanding things because you refuse to accept the reality.