• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Battleground

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolph Ziggler vs Damien Sandow

Kofi Kingston vs Bray Wyatt

Curtis Axel vs R-Truth

AJ Lee vs Brie Bella

Alberto Del Rio vs Rob Van Dam

Goldust & Cody Rhodes vs Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins

CM Punk vs Ryback

Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just posting to say the only way that name could be any more generic is if the show were called "Generic WWE PPV"

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a hyped Raw.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very disappointed with the ending.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounded horrible. No way I was paying to watch it. You know it's bad when The Real Americans v Santino and Khali is a PPV match. Read the CM Punk match was terrible and they have got to be kidding with the DB/Orton ending...

I go through phases where I watch regularly and where I don't watch at all. Might be checking out for a while, lol...it's getting kind of stupid even by WWE standards.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounded horrible. No way I was paying to watch it. You know it's bad when The Real Americans v Santino and Khali is a PPV match. Read the CM Punk match was terrible and they have got to be kidding with the DB/Orton ending...

I go through phases where I watch regularly and where I don't watch at all. Might be checking out for a while, lol...it's getting kind of stupid even by WWE standards.

To be honest, Real Americans vs Santino & Khali was one of the better matches in this PPV LOL

I think the WWE needs to give partial refunds for this one.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, Real Americans vs Santino & Khali was one of the better matches in this PPV LOL

I think the WWE needs to give partial refunds for this one.

Real americans, with the guy that hated america when he was the us champ. :laugh3:

that was the first move with this current downfall.

Something has to give, another pay per view with orton db main event. When is cena done filming already?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real americans, with the guy that hated america when he was the us champ. :laugh3:

Something has to give, another pay per view with orton db main event. When is cena done filming already?

He didn't hate America he just hated Americans.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cena will be back at the PPV to face ADR.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The current storyline is horrible.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it make more sense to inject Cena into the DB/Orton feud/match? With the title vacant, seems having Cena stake his claim and have a 3-way match would be far more interesting than randomly having him face ADR. Cena v. The Authority makes way more sense too.

I guess they are thinking their only two big-name Faces shouldn't be embroiled in the same drama.

I heard they fired Big Show...again.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it make more sense to inject Cena into the DB/Orton feud/match? With the title vacant, seems having Cena stake his claim and have a 3-way match would be far more interesting than randomly having him face ADR. Cena v. The Authority makes way more sense too.

I guess they are thinking their only two big-name Faces shouldn't be embroiled in the same drama.

I heard they fired Big Show...again.

Yeah, if they put John Cena in the Daniel Bryan storyline then their 2 biggest stars will be caught up in the same storyline and the rest of the show won't be worth watching. Right now there are only 3 legit storylines: Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton, CM Punk vs Paul Heyman, and now the Rhodes family. At the same time, those matches aren't enough to fill a 3 hour show every Monday nor are they enough to make people order PPV's.

Really sad state of affairs when they gotta put Cena in a match with Alberto Del Rio tho. Really can't imagine anyone over the age of 12 being too excited about that.

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go through spurts where I watch all the shows and all of that. But now I can't even watch the crap as it has gotten very bad and not worth watching. I think I will from now on just read the results because you really aren't missing anything if you don't watch the show.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go through spurts where I watch all the shows and all of that. But now I can't even watch the crap as it has gotten very bad and not worth watching. I think I will from now on just read the results because you really aren't missing anything if you don't watch the show.

Very true, especially Smackdown. I don't even watch Smackdown just read the results.

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, especially Smackdown. I don't even watch Smackdown just read the results.

Thats' all I do and if it is worth watching I might tune in. Or if I see something that sounds good might happen I will tape the show and then fast forward to that part. Other than that I don't watch it. RAW is just something I have on in the background now. Totally not worth it, which sucks. The WWE needs competition and then it might get better.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats' all I do and if it is worth watching I might tune in. Or if I see something that sounds good might happen I will tape the show and then fast forward to that part. Other than that I don't watch it. RAW is just something I have on in the background now. Totally not worth it, which sucks. The WWE needs competition and then it might get better.

Yeah, the Monday Night Wars of the 1990s were truly epic, pro wrestling certainly went downhill after the WWE bought WCW. I watch TNA Impact sometimes but I don't think the WWE worries too much about TNA.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never watch Smackdown and have stopped watching RAW. I think a lot of fans watch RAW but not Smackdown...which begs the question...why not have something HAPPEN on that show?! Have someone lose a belt, have Lesnar appear there, etc.

I won't make it a point to watch RAW unless it gets better. I may have it on in the background if MNF is bad (like this week), but that's more because of lack of competition for noise.

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never watch Smackdown and have stopped watching RAW. I think a lot of fans watch RAW but not Smackdown...which begs the question...why not have something HAPPEN on that show?! Have someone lose a belt, have Lesnar appear there, etc.

I won't make it a point to watch RAW unless it gets better. I may have it on in the background if MNF is bad (like this week), but that's more because of lack of competition for noise.

Exactly.

The WWE has forgotten about Smackdown, and it is just like RAW just on Fridays. They need to re-do the brand split because then both shows would be fun to watch. If you have different guys on Smackdown then people might want to tune in.

As for TNA it is a non-factor for the WWE.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ending to Raw was absolutely fantastic tonight. If you can go back and watch the main event of Raw, do it.