• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Battle Decommits From Michigan

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bet I'm pumped. The violations set SU back a bit, but now kids are starting to look at SU again...already.

Time heals these things.

This is a quote from Michael Porter (#2 ESPN) in the 2017 class who called SU and asked G-Mac to recruit him. Which of course...McNamara immediately offered Porter a Schollarship. :nod:

"SU used to be my dream school until I heard about their violations or whatever. I don't really know what they did," said Porter , referring to SU's NCAA sanctions. "But I like the school, I like the style and I can see myself playing in that environment. They've always been one of my favorite schools."

Why young man....we really did nothing. It was all blown up into something it wasn't. Now, about your playing time......:D.....you know that short bench will work in your favor.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bet I'm pumped. The violations set SU back a bit, but now kids are starting to look at SU again...already.

Time heals these things.

This is a quote from Michael Porter (#2 ESPN) in the 2017 class who called SU and asked G-Mac to recruit him. Which of course...McNamara immediately offered Porter a Schollarship. :nod:

"SU used to be my dream school until I heard about their violations or whatever. I don't really know what they did," said Porter , referring to SU's NCAA sanctions. "But I like the school, I like the style and I can see myself playing in that environment. They've always been one of my favorite schools."

Why young man....we really did nothing. It was all blown up into something it wasn't. Now, about your playing time......:D.....you know that short bench will work in your favor.
Jonvi, Cuse just picked up a solid AD in Mark Coyle. He's a sharp guy from an athletic and academic standpoint.:suds:

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time heals these things.

Yea, it wasn't like you had no show paper classes for a couple decades under 4 different basketball coaches and athletic directors.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi, Cuse just picked up a solid AD in Mark Coyle. He's a sharp guy from an athletic and academic standpoint.:suds:

I wondered how you guys felt about your AD and frankly was surprised to see a guy from BSU come to Syracuse. SU hasn't had near the success BSU's had the last 15 years.

What I like about Coyle is he showed he could keep BSU football on top of the heep, so I am happy there. Getting big name schools out to Boise can't be an easy and he's done that.

On paper this is a home run for SU. After the violations, Chancellor Syverud was able to get a guy known for academic integrity, knows fund raising and football and seems to get credit for providing a bit of a revival for BSU football when they seemed to be slipping. Good stuff.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H2S is a f'n hoot. Wait.....wtf you care about MI or Battle? Sides...He's all Orange now. It can't be undone.

You didn't think UK was getting him did you?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BKXBfHRO_normal.jpg
Christian@Christianpace23
@YourmanJ81 @kidmamba23 I wonder how much $$$$ he's getting going to a school with no post season available
1f602.png
1f602.png

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This gem came from the comment section on a Michigan fan board:
umboard.JPG

baysanctions.JPG