• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Barkley was put on the trade block.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The owner who put him on the block may be the genius here?
Ironically, ESPN radio had a preview segment on Saturday and they were sharing some no-so-flattering stats on Barkley.
How do we know he isnt affected by this injury once he is healed and returns?
He may not want to fight for extra yards?
Genius? I don't think so. The best time to get value on a player out for the season is the following season. Which is what he may end up doing. However I've seen some real steals on injured players, so want to block that from happening by making a decent offer. Nothing worse then seeing a good player being traded for peanuts because you didn't bother to make a offer.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius? I don't think so.
I'm just saying, this will be the 2nd consecutive season in his young career that he will miss games. He is obviously a top notch RB. But is this a microcosm of a Fragile Fred Taylor type of career?
Food for thought.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now in another league Barkley is on the block. Wow. My roster isn't to great. 16 team PPR . I have Gordan and Singletary as my starting RBs. :tsk:
Kittle, Godwin and Crowder injured. Would anyone offer either Gordan or Singletary for Barkley? I doubt the owner actually trades Barkley as he is a shark and expects a ton for his guys.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His RBs to start the season were Kamara, Barkley and Bell that's it. He's in a bad spot.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now in another league Barkley is on the block. Wow. My roster isn't to great. 16 team PPR . I have Gordan and Singletary as my starting RBs. :tsk:
Kittle, Godwin and Crowder injured. Would anyone offer either Gordan or Singletary for Barkley? I doubt the owner actually trades Barkley as he is a shark and expects a ton for his guys.
Holy cow this is what he got for Barkley.

1600730066992.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Akers and a second for Barkley was rejected, He wants to know if Jonathan Taylor was available. LOL Not doing that, but asked about ungrading the draft pick like Treff suggested.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Akers and a second for Barkley was rejected, He wants to know if Jonathan Taylor was available. LOL Not doing that, but asked about ungrading the draft pick like Treff suggested.
Jonathan Taylor .... what else is he adding