• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bans

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, I hated to see Twist go. I butted heads with the guy from time to time, but I grew to like the guy. There's no question the guy knew the game. He really brought a lot to the board IMO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never had any issues with twist or pday. People are gonna have different point of views. Myself trying not to be as negative. Can be hard to do as the cowboys keep making same mistakes over and over

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an outsider that more or less just lurks on this board I didn't particularly care for either of them. Yes they posted a lot but it's quality not quantity. Both of those guys had a knack for taking over threads and watering them down with personal nonsense drivel instead of staying on point and making the board enjoyable. It's a shame because they were both knowledgeable and were obviously invested in the Cowboys.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we need a MOD too. A Dallas fan. One who's here often. What/if any is the process of that? @MODS

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have one- Fordman. He is here a lot

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I'm guessing there's no committee to ban - just one mod can ban anyone at any time for anything? Or Fordman's ok with the bans? Or what's really going on lol

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I'm guessing there's no committee to ban - just one mod can ban anyone at any time for anything? Or Fordman's ok with the bans? Or what's really going on lol

no but mods make friends with one another & then stick together, so the committee thing can be nothing more than a formality.
I know there were atleast 4 mods involved.
Fordman

Wizardhawk who told Pday he knows he was the one that ran off Otis (looking for a reason to get rid of pday) irony is it wasn't Pday that got Otis all butthurt

Cali who is friends with all the FNers & straight up admitted she was banning Pday no matter what "why wait" for him to do something wrong.

& I don't know who the 4th mod was.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but mods make friends with one another & then stick together, so the committee thing can be nothing more than a formality.
I know there were atleast 4 mods involved.
Fordman

Wizardhawk who told Pday he knows he was the one that ran off Otis (looking for a reason to get rid of pday) irony is it wasn't Pday that got Otis all butthurt

Cali who is friends with all the FNers & straight up admitted she was banning Pday no matter what "why wait" for him to do something wrong.

& I don't know who the 4th mod was.

Damn who needs TV..
Sounds like a bunch of straight up scotch.
Can't give anyone who otherwise wouldn't have any, power AND expect reasonable behavior.
Should look for a new site, again.
I read thru a few pages starting at 120 (as mentioned) and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. In fact, PDay was being generally nice for a page or so. And Twist? Missed that one too.