• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bama vs Ga. St.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a douche bag because I said I wouldn't spend my hard earned money to see any team (even my team) play a cupcake?

Some ppl are different but with me I prefer to use my money on good matchups. I would never pay money to see a game that I know will not be competitive.

Then stfu and go watch another game. Most big teams play cupcakes for homecoming games. You seem to obsess about BAMA.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a douche bag because I said I wouldn't spend my hard earned money to see any team (even my team) play a cupcake?

Some ppl are different but with me I prefer to use my money on good matchups. I would never pay money to see a game that I know will not be competitive.

No youre a douchebag for coming into a thread and making negative comments, like calling fans an idiot for wanting to see their team play. Many Alabama games are sold out or very high in ticket prices from Scalpers that are good games, so FANS who cant get those tickets will go to see this game, for the experience of seeing an Alabama game. Thanks for playing, now get the fuck out dickhead.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then stfu and go watch another game. Most big teams play cupcakes for homecoming games. You seem to obsess about BAMA.

Who's obsessing about Bama? Haven't said a word about them since the A&M game really. I'm not watching this game. I just stated an opinion. If Bama fans do not want to hear others opinion then maybe they should post on the Bama board

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to get me banned for stating that I wouldn't pay money to see a game I know will be a blowout. And if you're not actually at the game I was not calling anyone in here an idiot. I was calling those at the game who used money to see the game idiots

I would love to be a the LSU Furman game. What is your CFB team anyway?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's obsessing about Bama? Haven't said a word about them since the A&M game really. I'm not watching this game. I just stated an opinion. If Bama fans do not want to hear others opinion then maybe they should post on the Bama board

So i guess this goes both ways huh, if you dont like being called a douchebag, maybe you should post on threads pertaining to the losers you pull for and wont name.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one, if had the chance to see Bama in Bama, I would pay to see this game. It is more than the game, its an experience that not many get to see. I have been to 2 ND games, and they were the best times ever, we lost, but the whole day was something to remember. A lot more takes place outside the stadium that makes the trip worth while.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is winning...LOL...seriously though, it must be nice to watch a game where your BP is not threw the roof!! You can relax and watch the young kids get some time.....

Rep!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one, if had the chance to see Bama in Bama, I would pay to see this game. It is more than the game, its an experience that not many get to see. I have been to 2 ND games, and they were the best times ever, we lost, but the whole day was something to remember. A lot more takes place outside the stadium that makes the trip worth while.

This is why, well thought out post. :clap:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team is horrible...how they got to move up to FBS ill never know...pretty sure they have played 3 FCS teams and lost them all 1 by a blow out...basically Alabama has 2 fcs teams on schedule...this team doesn't need to be in FBS

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me too, I've never had a chance to watch Alabama play in person, and I'd love to go to any game. I plan on fixing that next season, hopefully more than once with at least one game in Tuscaloosa.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you KNOW you are a couch bag when Bama, LSU, and ND fans team up on you...

Lol, the door is over there, don't let it hit you on the way out!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team is horrible...how they got to move up to FBS ill never know...pretty sure they have played 3 FCS teams and lost them all 1 by a blow out...basically Alabama has 2 fcs teams on schedule...this team doesn't need to be in FBS

Maybe they should have scheduled USC instead:laugh3:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are in the 2nd year of transitioning year. 1st year = treated as FCS team, 2nd year = treated as FBS team but their schedule will still have a good bit of FCS teams.

Any team can move up provided they meet a few criteria.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they should have scheduled USC instead:laugh3:

lol only way Alabama would even schedule usc...or anyone in pac 12 rather is either a home game for bama...or a neutral site in Atlanta or dallas....no way are they playing a road game....

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone considers Notre Dame a cupcake

Notre Dame... NYY... NO Saints... the Heat... You wouldnt understand man. Some of us have grown up with these teams and support them no matter what. you'll probably have a different team in every sport in the next 5 years.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you KNOW you are a couch bag when Bama, LSU, and ND fans team up on you...

Lol, the door is over there, don't let it hit you on the way out!

the LSU fan is cool. The bad ones got banned.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol only way Alabama would even schedule usc...or anyone in pac 12 rather is either a home game for bama...or a neutral site in Atlanta or dallas....no way are they playing a road game....

Disagree, played PSU recently in home and home. Saban likes the one off, allows for diversity of teams they play and bigger paydays for both teams in good recruiting ares and national exposure, cant see whats wrong with that, if you can let me know.