• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bama vs Ga. St.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it inflated the SoS, then Boise St would have tough SoS. So, there must be something else behind it. Like being among the group of teams that can win those games, rather than being among the group of teams that get paid to come and lose them.

There is no reason for teams to schedule more difficult games when their schedules are already tough enough. And there never will be either.

There is PLENTY of reason for teams to schedule better. In case you haven't figured it out, this is supposed to be a sport. You, know, fairness, may the best team win, honesty, competition, if you want to be the best play the best, all that stuff.

Oops, sorry, you are an SEC fan. My bad. You guys seem to think that if you ain't cheating you ain't trying. I get it.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at another boise troll talking about SOS and playing quality teams. Are all of boise's fan delusional idiots?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is PLENTY of reason for teams to schedule better. In case you haven't figured it out, this is supposed to be a sport. You, know, fairness, may the best team win, honesty, competition, if you want to be the best play the best, all that stuff.

Oops, sorry, you are an SEC fan. My bad. You guys seem to think that if you ain't cheating you ain't trying. I get it.

The problem with your argument is that the SEC teams generally do have the tougher schedules, but ignorant people like you want to focus on a few games and pretend like that is the entire schedule. Both against other teams and also in favor of your own.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahhh...it only took 4 posts to get to the manifesto part...you're slipping. If you want fairness join a church softball league.

If Boise really wanted this to be about fairness and competition and may the best team win they would schedule 3 ranked teams on the road OOC every year...that would start to make up for their otherwise creampuff schedule. Just like Boise we can't control our conference schedule, we can only control our OOC schedule...in the interest of fairness we keep trying to bring our schedule down to Boise's level but there aren't enough OOC games to make up the difference...particularly when Boise is adding UT-Martin. If Boise would at least atempt to meet us halfway we might be ok. As it is this year we could trade UT-Martin with Boise for Virginia Tech and we would still be light years ahead in SOS. But you probably don't understand that, because you think adding Georgia State improves Alabama's SOS, lol.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SIAP -

Shut your whore mouth smiles!

Now that's one classy post. But, hey, when you can't refute the point, that's kinda what to expect. Gosh, you Tide fans are sure sensitive when people point out that the best team in the country loves to pick on easy lays. But then again, this might be a confession. Those "whore mouths" probably represent something personal to you, yes? Perhaps some bad experiences? It's ok, we are here for you.

:laugh3:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's one classy post. But, hey, when you can't refute the point, that's kinda what to expect. Gosh, you Tide fans are sure sensitive when people point out that the best team in the country loves to pick on easy lays. But then again, this might be a confession. Those "whore mouths" probably represent something personal to you, yes? Perhaps some bad experiences? It's ok, we are here for you.

I think you think you're funnier than you really are.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nice how you love to lump in all fans of a team, much the same as many fans do. I prefer to call a spade a spade and i usually like many post by some of the better Boise posters, unfortunately you and you poor pitiful me diatribes and the wounded Boise ego side of your posts give the others a bad name. I wont lump them in with you though as they have redeeming qualities about them and talk football on other threads, you start out like that and it always reverts to Top team bashing and poor pitiful Boise posts. Sadly this is all you have I fear, so good luck with that affliction and I hope one day your team returns to prominence and gets a real college stadium to play in preferably one with a decent color of turf more befitting an FBS level team and not a gimmick team.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that you want to talk about my team instead of yours?

Why is it that you are getting so mad at me, and then the team I cheer for instead of discussing the real issue.

What business does the finest team in the country have in playing not one, but three of the worst teams in the country, all at home, when they could instead play anyone they want?

It's not like they have to play these teams. They CHOOSE to play these teams. Every year Alabama follows the same pattern, they, in the ONLY games they control pick one decent team, often in a friendly neutral site, and then three really bad teams, all guaranteed to be easy wins. This year they are playing two FCS level teams (well technically, G. State is a first year FBS team, but athletically, still very much in the lower classification).

Now, my friends, your feeble attempts to attack me and lambaste my team don't fool anyone. Discuss why your team always in the only games it controls always picks cup cake teams instead of playing real ones.

I'll wait, but I bet you won't discuss the greed and cowardice aspects, will you?

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is it that you are getting so mad at me, and then the team I cheer for instead of discussing the real issue.

What business does the finest team in the country have in playing not one, but three of the worst teams in the country, all at home, when they could instead play anyone they want?

It's not like they have to play these teams. They CHOOSE to play these teams. Every year Alabama follows the same pattern, they, in the ONLY games they control pick one decent team, often in a friendly neutral site, and then three really bad teams, all guaranteed to be easy wins. This year they are playing two FCS level teams (well technically, G. State is a first year FBS team, but athletically, still very much in the lower classification).

Now, my friends, your feeble attempts to attack me and lambaste my team don't fool anyone. Discuss why your team always in the only games it controls always picks cup cake teams instead of playing real ones.

I'll wait, but I bet you won't discuss the greed and cowardice aspects, will you?

Greed? Cowardice? Link? Cowardice is your Bozo State team that's been playing football for 50 years and only dared venture on to AQ home turf 18 times. LMAO@ their 1-17 record in those games.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since you continuously repeat yourself like a broken record I've decided I won't even waste my time in trying to debate, I will just repost the last thing I posted...funny how it is still appropriate, maybe because the last shit you posted is exactly like the first shit you posted...

Ahhh...it only took 4 posts to get to the manifesto part...you're slipping. If you want fairness join a church softball league.

If Boise really wanted this to be about fairness and competition and may the best team win they would schedule 3 ranked teams on the road OOC every year...that would start to make up for their otherwise creampuff schedule. Just like Boise we can't control our conference schedule, we can only control our OOC schedule...in the interest of fairness we keep trying to bring our schedule down to Boise's level but there aren't enough OOC games to make up the difference...particularly when Boise is adding UT-Martin. If Boise would at least atempt to meet us halfway we might be ok. As it is this year we could trade UT-Martin with Boise for Virginia Tech and we would still be light years ahead in SOS. But you probably don't understand that, because you think adding Georgia State improves Alabama's SOS, lol.