• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baltimore at Texas, the Second Half & ESPN RIP

TrueBlue

I hate ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about Chris Medlen from the Braves? ATL is most likely putting him back in the pen. I feel like he could be had at a low cost if we decide to go for a bat with our "big move"

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, looked at it and saw mostly Garza talk. Have to say your "avatar" is creep'in me out:)
Yeah, may change that soon. It's from the movie Brazil. Good movie. May change to a scene from Dr. Strangelove.

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, may change that soon. It's from the movie Brazil. Good movie. May change to a scene from Dr. Strangelove.
One hell of a good movie.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just talking to someone about Dr. Strangelove the other day. Looks like Minnesota will try and move Morneau as he is in his last year and doesn't sound like they are interested in resigning him. Not too interested in a position player rental that could cost us valuable players. Just passing on the info. Plus they may treat like the player he was instead of the player he is today.

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about Chris Medlen from the Braves? ATL is most likely putting him back in the pen. I feel like he could be had at a low cost if we decide to go for a bat with our "big move"

He's still an incredibly talented pitcher who just need to develop. Atlanta isn't dealing him for cheap.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we see more baker and less gentry.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we see more baker and less gentry.
Yes and either Gentry E. Beltre or Murphy is crowding the bench. If we bring in a hitting of, that should eliminate some people.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and either Gentry E. Beltre or Murphy is crowding the bench. If we bring in a hitting of, that should eliminate some people.

well rumors are that E. Beltre is one of trade pieces

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9m #Rangers will activate Jeff Baker and Craig Gentry on Friday. Baker likely to start. Gentry could, but Leonys Martin is now everyday CF.

Excellent. Baker is killer on LHP and hope he takes Chen deep.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: #Rangers “most motivated” on Garza, have had extensive talks with #Cubs. Story coming with @jonmorosi on FOX Sports on MSN l Sports News, Scores, Schedules, Videos and Fantasy Games.

this is why I try not to get to caught up in trade talk, something looks like a go (hello Greinke) and then it doesn't work out. (so it can be a bit maddening)

I'm reading the Cubs want Perez for Garza....uhhh, no way. And JD said he won't deal him, which is a relief.
But then look for the Dodgers, Cards or other big players sneak in.
Anyway, rumors are the Cubs want pitching (yeah, who doesn't)...so this will be interesting.
tick tock to the trade-deadline talk, we'll know soon

Not sure what happened to the talk with Rios, apparently they don't like the offers they are getting for him.
Cuddyer could POSSIBLY go "at the last minute"
sorry if this has already been addressed in the thread

Great news about Baker, that was some high-five

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: #Rangers “most motivated” on Garza,

Read the article. Dealing Olt seems reasonable to me but Olt and Perez...No way! Perez is a keeper. We would be crazy to give them Perez. Especially Perez AND Olt for a less than 1/2 season rental.